1986 Grand National -- Estate Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
In defense of 87chrisss,I initially asked about the bezels.I'm no expert on these cars and was just asking since they weren't the black finish I usually see on them.Was not trying to make a BS comments...nice looking ride and if you were closer,I would definetly be looking at this.

Interior Shots

I would love to see more pics of the interior??? I am located in Los Angeles CA. and would definitly be interested in the car would anyone have a clue as to what it would cost to ship a car?? I no gps shows me 1 day and 16hrs. to get to pittsburg PA????

I will post interior shots Thursday night or Friday morning.
Thanks.

Barb

I'm in Pittsburgh and would like to look at the car. I will try and call you tomorrow.

It is common for the bezels to fade, no biggie. If your interested in the car post away, if your not, do not post.

I did a general search on "Gaggle" for the RPO codes. Commonly came up as LS.

My bad.

re

Also..... Thanks Barb for all the help today with the title transfer. I will send you pictures when the car is done.

Thanks Oil Man

It was a nice sunny day to take a ride in a GN. Rambok81 got a nice car, and I can close out the estate.

I would like to give special thanks to Oil Man for helping me get the job done. Your suggestions were much appreciated.

Barb

Your welcome

Knowing how hard it is to bring closer to a family estate .is was compeled to help .i wish you all the luck in the world. Rambok81 did get a great car .. For a good price .. Now post some pics

Status
Not open for further replies.