1986 Gn Rims For Sale, Perfect Shape

clonegnx

Hello all,
I am selling a set of 1986 GN Wheels, they in fantastic shape and came off a low milage GN. The chrome is perfect and the Black in also very nice. No road rash or dents/bumps. I only have 3 center caps, dont know how that happened. MY kids swear they didnt touch them:mad:

Anyway I am asking 525+ shipping.. I can send pics just ask, I will try to post some tonight,
I also will be selling a set of four front Trans Am wheels, nice driver wheelz

Thanks for looking Keith

Im interested in both sets of wheels. Im in Oklahoma, where are you located?? LMK, ASAP.
Thanks,
Derek:cool:

Hello all,
I am selling a set of 1986 GN Wheels, they in fantastic shape and came off a low milage GN. The chrome is perfect and the Black in also very nice. No road rash or dents/bumps. I only have 3 center caps, dont know how that happened. MY kids swear they didnt touch them:mad:

Anyway I am asking 525+ shipping.. I can send pics just ask, I will try to post some tonight,
I also will be selling a set of four front Trans Am wheels, nice driver wheelz

Thanks for looking Keith

Can you send me pics of these rims please thanks , and where are you located

getting her ready for march , with new NANO nitrous assisted bottle , change the oil check the vavle springs and should be ready to go . shes dead hooking on the street and will be faster with new nitrous bottle this year, the buick is flying right now as well .