1986 Buick GN sale or partial trade 30k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clean car, it I didn't already have two I would be coming to see it. GLWS

Ya......looking at the list under your signature it looks like you have it pretty ruff ha! They say threes a charm.....thanks appreciate it.

You should buy it then, life's too short! Thanks appreciate all the compliments. Hoping someone will see all the money in just the parts alone. Everything on the car down to the minor brackets and hardware was either polished or powder coated. A lot of attention to detail.

Wow, beautiful car. I assume the Hotchis upper and lower front and rear arms, were installed after the pic was taken? Or are those the Hotchis arms?

Ya I think they are installed in the rear pics but not the front. The front upper/lower were put on after and are actually global west. Thanks for the comments.

001.jpg
002.jpg
004.jpg
025.jpg
055.jpg
056.jpg

I did just get my home equity loan bumped up. So I could buy this... but then I couldn't afford to eat.... Good trade off!

I'll take that car over the Mona Lisa. That car is a piece of art. A nine second piece of art. I wish I was rich. We need an icon that is Homer Simpson drooling on this site :D

I have a 1997 Pontiac Trans Am Convertible with WS6 and Ram Air and 32K original miles. Black in and out Its stock outside of the 3" stainless exhaust. Automatic with 3.42 posi rear end (option from factory- stock). Let me know if you are interested in working a deal for your car! Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.