1985 Gn $1500

jhef83

Financial woes forces sale. Needs motor assembled and reinstalled. Body good, in primer, surface rust. Front floor rusted out. Block and crank magged, crank polished, standard bearings. Block ridge reamed and honed, standard bore. All gaskets, bearings, rings etc. to reassemble. interior decent, nice seats. Non-posi aluminum drum rear. Tranny good. Could be parted for more $$$, but I don't want to. Lot of potential in this car. Price is firm no trades. I'm located in Dunkirk Indiana. 20 miles north of Muncie. 50 miles south of Fort wayne. More pics on request.

Attachments

• ebay pics 034.jpg
    ebay pics 034.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 176
  • ebay pics 032.jpg
    ebay pics 032.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 160
  • ebay pics 033.jpg
    ebay pics 033.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 151
  • ebay pics 038.jpg
    ebay pics 038.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 141
  • ebay pics 037.jpg
    ebay pics 037.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 144
Ok guys, guess I'm the only one who sees potential in the car. Guess I better get started on that motor. My financial problems will surely pass with or without the Grand National. :biggrin:

Well I just went out and sat in the GN and smoked a cigarette and thought it over. I'm gonna go ahead and get the motor back together and back in. As you can see I haven't touched the car in a while. I'm still pretty immature when it comes to cars. I don't think that will ever change. And I'm not a young man. :redface:

LOL.... I completely understand. I've sold off far too many cars in the past, only to regret it later.
If you change your mind, your GN would have a loving home here. ;)

Steve