1985 Olds Cutlass - $3300 - NY

1985 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme

51k orig miles. Dark sage green exterior with new black vinyl top. Black interior with grey buckets, console, sport steering wheel, and new black carpet. F41 Front and rear sway bars with poly bushings. Body is straight and rust free with some minor imperfections in the paint. Frame is clean and solid, some very minor surface rust where the rubber undercoating wore off, no flaking or rot. Very good shape for the year, its very hard to find them like this anymore. Trunk/rear quarters/rockers/floor pans all solid and rust free. Floor pans had a few pinholes on the passenger side but has been repaired. Bottoms of the doors have also been repaired a few years back. It has T-type 15x7 wheels on it with Firehawk 255/60s in the rear and 235/60s in the front with great tread. Engine is a 1972 block Olds Rocket 350. It has the 7(small A) heads, Edelbrock performer intake, mild cam, Holley 650cfm spreadbore, Heddman Headers, Cloyes street double roller timing chain. Crank has been turned .010/.010 over with new clevite crank and main bearings. Aluminum HV water pump, 160 t-stat, HV oil pump, HEI, new radiator, dual 40 series flowmasters, ect. Good brakes with new calipers, wheel cylinders, and master cylinder. Bunch of other new parts also. This car needs nothing, and drives nice. I have receipts for almost everything. PM for more pictures/info.

Priced at $3300. Trades considered for Chevy/GMC diesel truck

Car is located in upstate NY.

2cg0ysz.jpg

2s0i6x0.jpg

9krtso.jpg

tak7l4.jpg

bump! Someone buy this so i can buy a truck for winter!

Ill take 2800 with the stock olds rally wheels. Also can come with extra parts - cowl induction hood, trunklid, rally gauges, f41 steering box, interior pieces ect.

518-366-0257

-Jon

Bump!

Car now sits on 14" olds rally wheels, instead of the ttype wheels. Asking $2800 now. Thanks, heres some updated pics.

2mhy7is.jpg

2qv43mp.jpg

jj9r8y.jpg

10on213.jpg

t8rjhe.jpg