1984 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme

turbotest

I am forced to downsize my g-body fleet so this one is for sale as well.
Its a 1984 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Brougham sedan, completely rebuilt suspension (really good ride), v6/th350, mint (7.5 out of 10), have most docs that came with the car when new. White on blue. I am asking $1400 obo. If interested PM me. Thanks.

Yes I still do.
Its a 4 door brougham. I had a 2.5" exhaust with a dynomax installed last year. The suspension has been fully rebuilt with moog springs and bilstein shocks at the front and kybs at the back, moog hd bushings, and a 1" suspension techniques rear bar, car is original f41. It has the rally gauge package, power door locks, windows and driver seat. I have pictures but someone decided to take my camera and now i have none until i get my camera back. Let me know if anymore info is needed. Thanks.

Yes I still do.
Its a 4 door brougham. I had a 2.5" exhaust with a dynomax installed last year. The suspension has been fully rebuilt with moog springs and bilstein shocks at the front and kybs at the back, moog hd bushings, and a 1" suspension techniques rear bar, car is original f41. It has the rally gauge package, power door locks, windows and driver seat. I have pictures but someone decided to take my camera and now i have none until i get my camera back. Let me know if anymore info is needed. Price is $1300 obo. Thanks.