1984 Limited and two 1985 Regal Limited & 455 motor w/ tranny

Ryder4864

I'm thinking about selling my Buick Regals (I have three of them). I'm in no hurry to get rid of them, but I could use the extra cash to buy another car.

First off:

1984 Buick Regal Limited. Its a non-turbo with a 3.8 V6 motor. I wrecked this car when I was 17, but since have repaired it and it is now my daily driver. It has 102,000 miles, inspected, new gas tank, new brake lines, GN turbo hood, GN rear spoiler, Black with chrome trim, split bench seat, head liner is falling down, hardly any rust (except for the bottom of the doors), interior could use a good cleaning, was an ex-smoker's car (I don't smoke and never have in it, you can't tell that it used to be smoked in now.), interior is tan in color, manual windows and locks, installed an after market header panel (not real happy with it), needs new bumper fillers, a few seals replaced (leaks oil). Was going to put my 455 motor and tranny in it to race, but now I have other interests. Clear title!

Next on the list:

1985 Buick Regal (non-limited non-turbo). 3.8 V6. Bought this car in August, elderly owned, 59,000 original miles, near mint interior, few dings and dents (not too bad), frame is rusted out and will need fixed, currently has no brakes (but its somewhere getting them on now, I think...), manual door locks and windows. Will most likely need to be towed or trailered (thats how I got it back). Engine ran fine, but I never drove it. I had intentions of making it my daily driver and turning it into a Regal Limited with my 1985 Regal Limited parts car. Front bumper is pushed in a little bit on the drivers side, header panel has a crack. Rust circle on the top of the roof (about the side of the dome light). No time, so it has to go. Blue exterior and blue interior. Clear title in my name.

Finally:

1985 Regal Limited w/ t-tops. Non-turbo V6. Bought this car a few years ago with the intentions of driving it daily. However, with no title I could not get it on the road and was not going to put time or money into it. It has power options such as windows, locks, antenna, split bench seat, 95,000 miles, original t-tops and a spare set, needs driver lower arm control, starts and can drive in my driveway, however the last time I did so, I found a gas leak. Have two sets of keys. Will need towed or trailered. Great parts car. Blue exterior and blue interior.

If you are interested, please send me a message or email.

Other Parts:

I also have a 455 70's Pontiac V8 motor and transmission. Both will need a rebuild. I wanted to put this in my 1984 Regal Limited, but have moved on to other interests.

I have a set of GN locking t-tops. No keys, great for spares. Not in mint condition. They are missing that black trim that goes around the glass.

A while back I bought a complete set of Grand National emblems. They include two Grand National fender emblems and three Intercooler emblems. They have that stuff on the back of them to put on your car. They're up for sale also.

Finally:

If you are interested in anything above, please let me know. I can get pictures of anything you want, it just may take some time. I'm a full time college student and I'm not located near these cars (except the one I drive daily). Also make an offer on anything and we'll discuss numbers. I may even decide to part these out, but I would prefer to sell whole. I don't feel like dealing with shipping parts and boxing them up.

I'm located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania really close to the PA turnpike. My email address is Ryder4864@yahoo.com Please send me an email because I rarely check this site for PM's or additional posts. Make sure the subject says something about Regals, because I just usually delete the ones that say "hello" (they're usually spam). But it doesn't hurt to post anything either. Thanks!

Wanted:

I am looking for a 1996 or 1997 Camaro RS (V6 only) Convertible. I would like power options, ground effects package, any color but teal, 100K miles or less. Both automatic and manual transmission wanted. Great shape, NO RUST, maybe minor dents and dings, and a nice top. Will trade anything above +cash (if necessary) to obtain this car. Lets talk!

I just wanted to mention. The 1985 Regal Limited with t-tops has good bumpers on it. The pictures that I'm sending out of it show it to have rusted and damaged bumpers. But I have replaced them and haven't taken pictures of it since. Just wanted to let all interested parties know that the bumpers in the pictures are not what is on it now! Thanks!

I would like to look at what you have. I believe your are Brian's friend. He was up to look at your cars last week sometime? I will PM you my cell number.

John

These cars would make a great parts car for that wrecked GN or T-Type. Will send pictures upon request!!!

I'm still trying to sell these cars, if you are interested, send a PM, email or reply. Thanks.

Just wanted to let everyone know that I don't have any of the cars listed above forsale, they're all gone. Also, the 455 motor is sold too. And just for anyone that cares, I bought a 1997 Camaro RS Convertible. It is bright red with a V6 engine, ground effects package, two tone red on gray interior, automatic, power windows, power locks, alarm system, cd player, new speakers and all kinds of other bells and whistles. Take care all of you Grand National fans and don't worry. I'll be back here with a GN of my own someday, whenever my funds agree with me.