1984 Chevy Monte Carlo SS Big-Block

Triple

I'd rather be riding!
1984 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS - Flint, Michigan

600 hp 454ci big-block, true dual exhaust w/ custom cross member, TH350 automatic, chrome Cragar wheels, fancy leather electric BMW seats, and plenty more.

As you can see from the photos, this car is partially disassembled and requires completion. A reputable builder/mechanic from the Flint area has done all the work so far. I've seen many of his past projects and the guy generally does excellent work. The specs listed above all came from him. I can't prove power output but he's probably in the right neighborhood. I haven't seen the car in motion, but I have heard it run and it's a BEAST.

I think he also installed some B-body brake and front-end components and possibly a Buick Grand National rear end. I can't verify this, but if you check out the car in person you can see for yourself. If you're taking on a project like this, you probably know what you're looking at.

This was originally a Florida car and has never been driven on Michigan roads!

Post in this thread or call 586-381-0658. More photos are available by email.

$3500 or best offer.

Attachments

• monte-1.jpg
    monte-1.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 223
  • monte-4.jpg
    monte-4.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 225
  • monte-8.jpg
    monte-8.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 221
  • monte-13.jpg
    monte-13.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 226
  • monte-14.jpg
    monte-14.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 234
  • monte-10.jpg
    monte-10.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 225
  • monte-12.jpg
    monte-12.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 198
The pics with the car on the trailer are from the day I towed it home. It had no drivetrain when I originally bought it. The photos of the car in pieces show its current condition.