1980 "t-type" ?? im confused?

That dude was a f**kin' loser! I'll give him $5k to give me the car and shut the f**k up. I even wasted 7 minutes of my life wathcing his video.. He made a point that it wasn't turbo V6 but he had a "turbo 6" applique on the cigarette lighter. Who builds 301 Pontiacs anyway? The non-turbo version made 150hp. What a tool..

That car might pull $3k if he's lucky. Starting bid of $10k. LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Wonder what his reserve was. LMAO even more

My favorite is how he's bragging that he DIDN'T order it with the turbo 3.8 but instead with the 301....as if that's really something to brag about.

Big ? are those stock rims for a 1980 Regal?

No carpeting- It has a rubber mat instead. All those power accessories and he orders it with carpet delete???

Weird.

John

Not to mention it's just an '80 Regal Sport. T-Type Regals didn't go online until the '83 model year anyway.. :rolleyes:

Not to mention it's just an '80 Regal Sport. T-Type Regals didn't go online until the '83 model year anyway.. :rolleyes:

Please refer to post #6.

It's a 1980 Regal Somerset with a repaint. It even has the badge near the door pull.

I wasted 3 minutes of my life reading that add. He needs to put a reasonable price on it and have someone else write his add. It is a nice looking car though.