1980 malibu classic

timmyb85

just got this car a few months ago, and now im thinking about getting rid of it, only because i drive 40 miles one way to work and want something a little more economical....

its a 1980 malibu 2 door, 267 v8 2 barrel carb, th350, all it has is a set of shorty headers, cheap turbo muffler, flex fan, and original corvette ralley wheels

interior is all there except a headliner, it was sagging so it got pulled out, the plastic has seen better days but again its all intact and can be cleaned up....the interior has a some stains, but its not bad for a 28 year old car, also has a Eclipse cd/mp3 player, jensen 6x9s in the back, has cruise and A/C, the a/c needs converted/charged and the cruise needs work also, but its all there. and a carbon fiber autometer tach, with a shift light hidden in the heater vent

body wise, it has one small bubble spot under the paint about the size of a quarter, and a little spot of surface rust about the size of a dime also, it used to have a vinyl top, but it has been removed and the trim clips are still on the roof, the chrome is in excellent shape also, it just rolled 140k so its fairly low miles, im the 4th owner, previous owner purchased it from an elderly couple who bought it in 1983

im looking to get 4000 obo

100_0964-1.jpg

100_0961-1.jpg

100_0963.jpg

100_0962.jpg

100_0959.jpg

100_0960.jpg

that interior picture is when i first got it, so the tach, eclipse cd player arent pictured, and the skull door locks are gone also

trades are considered, but im mainly looking for cash

ill clean the car up tomorrow, and take some new pictures, i painted the wheels a darker grey also

Not a bad looking car, but I don't think you're going to get the dollar amount you're looking for.

ttt....i didnt plan on getting my initial asking price, but you have to start somewhere....