1978 Turbo Regal FS or Part Out

dmr22

I have been a long time lurker of the forum and finally decided to create a user name and join the forum!

I saved a 1978 Buick Regal from being scrapped recently and was considering restoring it but the money is just not available for me to do it the right way. Instead I am being forced to either sell or part out the car. It is in very decent shape for being 32 years old and has one original owner before me. The title is clean if anyone would be interested in restoring it.

If no one is interested in purchasing the car whole I would definitely be willing to part it out. If there are any parts you guys need let me know and I can get you a picture and a price for it. Also, the larger items (seats, motor, tranny, etc...) must be pick up only. Let me know what you guys need!!

You need to put a price on all cars for sale, per the listing rules of the forum. Just so you know.

Chuck

How about some pics? (underhood, interior, body panels, undercarriage, etc)

I will get you some pics today.

You need to put a price on all cars for sale, per the listing rules of the forum. Just so you know.

I wasnt sure how to handle that since it was best offer/part out.

Chuck

Thanks Chuck but this is parts for sale, not for sure how the guys handle this forum:biggrin:

Ya im not sure either.

The car is officially being parted out. I will have the motor out of the car tomorrow if anyone is interested in that. Everything is for sale unless told otherwise. Engine, rearend, seats, etc...are pick up only.