1975 Triumph TR7 Drag car

monkeyy337

1975 Triumph TR7 drag car that is powered by a Buick 231 motor bored .060 over for about 238 inches. The motor has a TA performance hydraulic camshaft, LT1 valve springs, Edelbrock performer intake (aluminum) and 600 holley carburator, headers, hei dist with accel coil, elect water pump, TA performance manual fuel pump. The car also has an elect fan mounted on a new radiator. The brakes both front and back are all new and all four wheels are after market aluminum wheels powder coated black. The transmission is a turbo 350 with a 2800-3200 stall convertor and shifted by a B&M pro stick. There is also a line lock. The rear end is a 7.5" mustang with a posi and 3:73 gears with Mickey Thompson 235-60-15 drag radials. The interior consists of two factory bucket seats, monster tach, oil/water temp/amp gages. The battery has been moved to the trunk and has a outside cut off switch. The car when last weighed without driver but about 5-6 gallons of fuel in the tank was 2163 lbs. This is a fun little drag car and cheap to race as the motor runs on pump gas. The best 1/8 mile et to date is 8.850 and 14.11 in the 1/4 mile. The price is $2000.00 firm and the car is located in Bowling Green, Ky. I can be reached at (270) 843-7593 or message me with your email address and I can send pictures. Thank you

I can send pictures if you provide your email address. The car could be put back street legal I guess but I don't think it would be cost effective.

I can send pictures if you provide your email address. The car could be put back street legal I guess but I don't think it would be cost effective.
I understand, send pics anyway that I may consider it. I have a spare 86 gn 3.8/trans.- complete w/wiring harness and computer, I am considering installing in a vehicle. shadowy@bellsouth.net
Thanks,
Tom