1971 Hemi Challenger--1800 original miles; The Mother Lode

dhauser

The end is fear
This car is the pinnacle of all muscle cars available for sale right now. See below and you'll know why.

* 1971 Dodge Challenger R/T Hemi
* Dark gold metallic with black leather interior
* Original owner car
* Original Window Sticker
* Original MSO paperwork
* Original buildsheet
* 1860 original, unmolested, and verified miles
* Hemi 4 speed
* Super Track Pak option
* 1 of 75 71 Hemi Challengers ever made; 1 of 58 4-speeds
* Original EVERYTHING, including the battery (THE battery), tires, spark plug wires, etc. Only the resonators and mufflers have ever been replaced.
* 100% original paint--never touched from new.
* Black leather interior with console
* Rallye dash
* Completely gone over by Galen Govier--One of his comments on the appraisal sheet was "This car is irreplaceable!" He graded it a "#1+" car in every category. You simply cannot do better than that. It's not possible.

This car has NEVER BEFORE BEEN OFFERED FOR SALE. You will never get another chance at such a rare Hemi E-body with this owner history, documentation, low mileage, and originality. Never. Once it's in someone's collection, it will likely not be heard from again for a very long time.

Had this been for sale a year or two ago, it would've easily sold for over $1 million, given all of it's positives. Forget about GNX's....this is the king of the mountain as investment muscle cars go.

If you are a serious player for this car, please contact me. Pictures and price available to those with demonstrated ability to purchase. Finders fee gladly paid if you bring me a buyer.

Price: Negotiable. Obviously, this car will not be for everyone, but for the discriminating and knowledgeable investor looking for a long-term home run, you will not be able to do better.

As Per Forum Rules You Must Post A Price Lol

Must post a price and it must be a Buick or TTA....Sure there is not a 3.8 Liter under the hood? :D How in the hell did you find this car, talk about rare, wow! Please keep us posted, too bad this wasn't for sale two years ago, would have done great on the BJ Auction circuit!

Good luck!

Must post a price and it must be a Buick or TTA....Sure there is not a 3.8 Liter under the hood? :D How in the hell did you find this car, talk about rare, wow! Please keep us posted, too bad this wasn't for sale two years ago, would have done great on the BJ Auction circuit!

Good luck!

X2....yea, Hemi prices have been dropping BIG TIME. Should still sell for a decent $$$ though. Good luck with the sale.

Ken B.

Hehe. I should probably delete my own thread....

Because of what this car is, and because of the fluctuations in the market, it doesn't behoove us to lock ourselves into a price right now.

While it is true Mopars have taken a hit in the last year, you have to keep in mind what this car has going for it. Ultimate rarity, ultimate mileage, ultimate pedigree, ultimate originality, and ultimate praise from the Mopar guru.

If this were a restored car, with lots of previous owners, or a color change, or any non-matching parts, yes, the price is going to be much lower than those types of cars have been in the past. However, this is none of those things. Other than the Hemi Cuda Convertibles, this is something of the holy grail of muscle cars.

It will be interesting to see where the journey takes this car.

I'm trying to keep it pretty close to the vest.....but since it was you who asked, Joe, I suppose I can let one pic out of the bag....

Attachments

• Hemi3.JPG
    Hemi3.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 908
Damn moderators just make up their own rules !!!

Long time no talk too Doug, how are you?
VERY NICE CAR.
Bryan

Im due to win the lottery so PLEASE HOLD IT FOR ME!!!!! Oh and bummer about it being the wrong year like that guy said :rolleyes: Ya better let it go for whatever you can get for it while you can....lol

We all want more pics please!!!!!

Russ :cool:

That is my favourite car of all time but that one is fugly.

I love it.

Different is always good.:biggrin:

That is my favourite car of all time but that one is fugly.

I love it.

Different is always good.:biggrin:

Fugly aint the word for that color! What color is the interior?? I hope black and not dirt brown! :cool:

Im sure its rare but in this economy I wish you luck! I cant get what I want out of my T and Im not looking to make $$ on it! :eek:

Car is f#$*@ng beautiful!!! But I KNOW its way out of my price range. Good luck with the sale.

This car is the pinnacle of all muscle cars available for sale right now. See below and you'll know why.

* 1971 Dodge Challenger R/T Hemi
* Dark gold metallic with black leather interior
* Original owner car
* Original Window Sticker
* Original MSO paperwork
* Original buildsheet
* 1860 original, unmolested, and verified miles
* Hemi 4 speed
* Super Track Pak option
* 1 of 75 71 Hemi Challengers ever made; 1 of 58 4-speeds
* Original EVERYTHING, including the battery (THE battery), tires, spark plug wires, etc. Only the resonators and mufflers have ever been replaced.
* 100% original paint--never touched from new.
* Black leather interior with console
* Rallye dash
* Completely gone over by Galen Govier--One of his comments on the appraisal sheet was "This car is irreplaceable!" He graded it a "#1+" car in every category. You simply cannot do better than that. It's not possible.

This car has NEVER BEFORE BEEN OFFERED FOR SALE. You will never get another chance at such a rare Hemi E-body with this owner history, documentation, low mileage, and originality. Never. Once it's in someone's collection, it will likely not be heard from again for a very long time.

Had this been for sale a year or two ago, it would've easily sold for over $1 million, given all of it's positives. Forget about GNX's....this is the king of the mountain as investment muscle cars go.

If you are a serious player for this car, please contact me. Pictures and price available to those with demonstrated ability to purchase. Finders fee gladly paid if you bring me a buyer.

Price: Negotiable. Obviously, this car will not be for everyone, but for the discriminating and knowledgeable investor looking for a long-term home run, you will not be able to do better.

Awesome car...calling it the king of the mountain is a bit much, considering Cuda trumps Challenger value wise. Also could use a shaker for top $$. Good luck with the sale. I'll circulate amongst friends since you are paying the finders fee, but we probably know the same limited subset of buyers.

Fugly aint the word for that color! What color is the interior?? I hope black and not dirt brown! :cool:

Im sure its rare but in this economy I wish you luck! I cant get what I want out of my T and Im not looking to make $$ on it! :eek:

Fugly is not correct, this color is awesome in person. The ad says black interior, which matches the stripe really well. You can only have so many hi-impact colors before they get boring too.

I'm thinking the demographic buying this car and the demographic in the market for your Turbo T are just a little different.

Mr. Moderator Clearly Violates Forum Rules.... Hmmm...

Any reason why this THREAD has not been deleted yet? Nice car, but it is NOT a turbo regal or Buick turbo powered car. That means Mr. Moderator's posting is indisputably in violation of policy for this forum. Take it off here, put it in non-TR thread instead.

Or does moderator status convey the right for the moderator to cr*p all over the boards with alacrity? Hmmm... One rule for Hauser and one rule for all the rest-- not quite the image one would want to convey as a trustworthy seller of high-dollar cars, would one?

Unfortunate and hypocritical. "...deleted ASAP..." right, sure... Just for the non-dealers, and non-moderators I suppose...

Phil

Every time I see a car like that I go back to 1971 or 72, I had a Cobra and my brothers father in law had a 1970 Hemi Cuda, My dad said it would give my Cobra a run for it's money and it was for sale so I went over to see it, Was blue with flat black accent and black interior, He wanted $2450 for it, I told him I wanted the car and went to the bank and all I could come up with was $2400 with what I had, So I took the money and told him I had $2400 and he said no can't do that I want $2450 and that made me mad, I told him I didn't want the car, He was that way, But then again I would had just made a race car out of it, Looked at the picture, To me that is not a very good looking car, Who ever ordered it should be horse whipped for getting that color

purely a sweet color and awesome car.....but as Turbo-Guy said should not be allowed here,I am assuming turbo-guy is a long time member that just signed in with a new screen name,since he doesn't want an INFRACTION.......which is what happens when you do ??? a moderator

please move this to the NON-Buick related area:eek: :eek:

Any reason why this THREAD has not been deleted yet? Nice car, but it is NOT a turbo regal or Buick turbo powered car. That means Mr. Moderator's posting is indisputably in violation of policy for this forum. Take it off here, put it in non-TR thread instead.

Or does moderator status convey the right for the moderator to cr*p all over the boards with alacrity? Hmmm... One rule for Hauser and one rule for all the rest-- not quite the image one would want to convey as a trustworthy seller of high-dollar cars, would one?

Unfortunate and hypocritical. "...deleted ASAP..." right, sure... Just for the non-dealers, and non-moderators I suppose...

Phil

personally, I was glad to see a pic of such a rare car.get lost and come back when you have a few hundred posts.......:rolleyes: ;)