1969 Camaro SS/RS 396 BB $55,000 or possible GNX trade

thunderjet1111

For sale is my baby.. Too much to list.. AZ car/no rust! Complete Global West suspension, Hosk sway system, fresh 396 bored .030 over, forged steel crank 10/10, JE forged dome pistons, cam, complete MSD ignition, Edelbrock performer alum intake, tuned Eldelbrock 750 CFM carb, headers, T56 6 speed Tremec trans professionally built to handle 750+ HP (I have the original M22 4 speed as well), Wilwood 4 wheel big disk brakes, original 12 bolt 3.73 gear. 18 inch wheels and new Z rated tires (I have the stock SS 15 inch wheels). Paint is a very good driver 8/10 quality but could use fresh paint to make it show quality 10/10. Interior is completely new (buckets/console/door panels/carpet). The interior was sound proofed with rattletrap to cut road noise by 98%! Money was not spared on this build and I know I will never get what I have into it but this is the lowest possible dollar I will sell for. Its very fast and can corner like the new cars. Must see in person to appreciate. Adult owned.

I have a ton of photos of the restore. Flickr: 9d5bd1a84a202b7651560ad72b95ee35's Photostream

No tire kickers or test drives until I know your serious (money in hand). No low ballers only serious inquiry's; don't waste mine or your time. Possible trade for low mileage 1987 GNX Grand National. Email me for photos thunderjet11@gmail.com

James
313-400-0018

I forgot to add, Centerforce dual friction clutch, flow master headers back exhaust system, Comp Cam roller motor. Originally a non-AC car with 396/350 HP; never dyno'd but its built to around 450 HP/ 550 ft lbs TQ. I am sure there is more I can't think of right now.. if you have any questions, please let me know..

thanks

Nice looking car. Love the color.

Thxs.. I love the car... I just want to play with something else for a while. I've owned the car for years and after 2 long years of straight working on it, its finally where I wanted it. If something comes by that interests me, GNX (HA), I'll think hard about a trade.

If you sell it, you'll just spend the rest of your years kicking yourself because you sold it. ask me how I know :rolleyes:

Ross, I hear ya.. I probably will feel that way.. I had a '69 Chevelle SS that took me 10 years to put together.. thought the military was kicking me out early (due to medical issue), so I had no choice but to sell her.. right after, I was returned back to duty.. I was not a happy camper.. I stil miss that car; poured my blood and sweat into that car. But.. I do really really want a GNX and I can't afford both! How much is the lotto up too now, I might need to play? HA