Looking to trade Vette for a GNX

souljasmooth

I am looking to trade my vette for a GNX. Looking for at least a driver quality GNX. No projects. Here is some info on my Car:

1989 Callaway B2K Corvette-Lingenfelter built
Twin Turbo
Black on Black
33K original miles
10K on Lingenfelter engine
Automatic 700r4-built and supplied by Lingenfelter
465hp/600ft lbs/tq to the wheels
Callway Kit
Original Callaway wheels and a set of HREs(on car now)

I have all the documents and receipts from Lingenfelter. The car was sent to them in the early 90's and they did all the modifications totaling almost $30,000. This is one of only a few actual Lingenfelter Callaways. No this is not the "Sledgehammer". It is black on black and in excellent condition. It has the Callaway body kit on it, which was about a $15,000 option when new. Runs good...I was going to do a tuneup on it this summer but got busy with other things. Car has always been garaged. I have a set of HREs(cant remember model) on the car now, that costs $6,000 for the set. I also have the original Callway wheels in storage. The interior is pretty much all stock. Two owners before me was an employee at Callaway, and they did some tuning on the car. I have receipts from them totaling around $3,000. There is a video of this car putting down 465hp to the wheels and 600ft lbs of torque. I was told by previous owner that this car can do the qtr mile in the mid to high 10's and has a top speed of around 205 to 210mph. I dont drag race, but I can tell you its pretty fast. I took it to 170mph one time, and it cruised to it no problem, and was still pulling hard. I am generally pretty easy on my cars, and only did it once to test it. This Vette costs close to $100K with everything done to it. It truly is one of a kind. I have a written appraisal for $119,000. I have owned five different Turbo Buicks in the past, and thought it was time to get back into them. The Vette is nice, but a GNX to me is nicer. It get does get compliments wherever I go, and will draw a crowd. A lot of people will take pictures. I am hoping someone on this forum would be interested in trading for a GNX. I am serious about this, and can make a deal happen asap. I am located in Oregon 97330. I am not really looking to sell the Vette, just a trade for a GNX only. I did not post any pictures. I am only going to send pictures to someone serious about trading.

thanks for looking

Since this was posted in the wrong section it's now been moved to the cars for sale section. Please don't try to go around the board rules. Whether you're wanting to trade or sell it a price is required or post goes bye bye.;)

Sorry, Not trying to go around the rules....My vette is not really for sale. Just trying to trade it for a GNX. I guess if I would sell it, I wouldnt take less than $50K.