17" Billet Specialties Installed with pics

YouLikeThat

I finally got my wheels on thanks to 8UWITH6 and thought I would show them off.
17X8 4.5" bs 245 45 17
17x9.5 5.0" bs 295 45 17
I still need to get the front of the car down another inch or so.
GNKIDSMISC123.jpg

GNKIDSMISC121.jpg

GNKIDSMISC120.jpg

GNKIDSMISC116.jpg

GNKIDSMISC113.jpg

GNKIDSMISC108.jpg

Thank you and thank you.
The frame is not notched and I did run a 1/8th inch spacer on the driver side because the car is about 1/8 inch off from side to side. It doesn't rub without the spacer.

Those look awesome. I love the billet specialty wheels. And the 17's just look much better on our cars.

You are the man!!! Thats the exact look i want for my car...You got 295 to fit and used the 9.5 wheel so its all under the wheel lip without a frame notch!! :eek: I didnt think it could be done!!

Thank you and thank you.
The frame is not notched and I did run a 1/8th inch spacer on the driver side because the car is about 1/8 inch off from side to side. It doesn't rub without the spacer.

"YouLikeThat", I have the same wheels but in 15"x7" and 15"x10" size. It's true that the rear axle is not always perfectly centered under the car and might necessitate a spacer on one side. On my car, I added a thin 1/8" spacer on the same side (left) just like yours. I think these wheels are among the nicest you can get for GN's!
Claude. :)

They design does fit the car very well, not the cheapest out there but not the most expensive either. The quality is top notch and made in the USA!
BTW I will be running the rear caps. I just haven't installed them yet.

Hey........... I think Ive seen that car before! Theres some guy that lives about 2 blocks from me ........................ :p

CAR LOOKS GREAT SCOOTER............... 1" lower up front and the stance is NAILED..........

Oh, why dont you tell the guys the suspension changes and what you got from them vs everyone else.

And for the record.......... when I mounted these tires up and really didnt think they were going to fit. Well, they do...........

Oh, why dont you tell the guys the suspension changes and what you got from them vs everyone else.

And for the record.......... when I mounted these tires up and really didnt think they were going to fit. Well, they do...........
Yea what susp and brake mods you got?

Car looks great as is. I don't like the "hound dog nose down look" so I would leave the front end where it is. Nice! Peace, Mike D.

Car looks great as is. I don't like the "hound dog nose down look" so I would leave the front end where it is. Nice! Peace, Mike D.

It needs to come down some, its sitting at 27" with a 25.7" tall tire. IMO :) Hopefully the springs will settle some and he will be good to go. Its all about nailing the stance........

Thanks all,
The brakes and suspension are stock except the MOOG lowering springs and Bilstein shocks. I only got a 1/2 inch out of the front springs and I'd like to see it come down another 1/2 inch or so.
I've got boxed uppers and still need to install the metco lowers and atr bar...again.
I want to do some 13" front/12" rear c5 zo6 brakes. Not sure when though.

O yea, 8UWITH6 said the tires wouldn't fit:tongue: Well they do , so HA.

I agree. If you lower the front, the rear will need to come down a bit too (but just a tad).

Well, I want the fender gap to be the same from front to back. I'm going to leave It alone for now because it's close and the spring are new and will settle some.
thanks for the complements,
Scott