15 x 10 Weld RTS back spacing?

GG87GN

As soon as I sell my American racing tracksrars. I'm looking to get a set of weld RTS wheels 15 x 6 front and 15 x 10 rear. Welds website recommends 15 x 8 on rear. I would like to keep the 295/55 tire. Would 4.5 bs work no spacer on 15 x 10 welds?

I have some Weld RT-S's on my car 15"x10"s in the rear with a rear spacing of 5", BUT my car's frame is notched. Before the frame notch, I was able to use them with a 1/4" in. spacer on both sides…

Claude. ;)

I'm gonna finally order a set of Weld RT-S's 15 x 10 rears with 4.5 backspacing. But undecided on fronts, I recently had American racing TrakStar 15 x 4 up front but not very streetable, thinking about going with RT-S 15 x 6 fronts with 3.5 backspacing. What do you think, I like the look of the front skinnies and Weld RT-S are stronger than my old TrakStars?

I'm running Weld RTS 15x6 up front with 26x8 Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/R radials. I've got a 4.5" backspace though with my Strange front discs and TRZ arms that push the wheels out some. I went with 15X9.275 in the back with a 5.5" backspace to use with 275 drag radials with a frame notch. I like the Sportsman S/R radials and that size is big enough for street use. The Weld RTS rims are SFI rated.

Thanks but already purchased a set new. They really make the 295/55 DR look huge. What r u going with notched rear?