118 days left

nwarky

Only 118 days till the 17th of May. Who is going to BG and are any of you racing? Also what hotels are you staying at? My dad and I are staying at the Hampton Inn as of now. I'm not sure what the host hotel will be anymore since the Travel Lodge is going out of business unless someone takes it over. So who here is going?????

Jason

I know me and my dad, Fast Eddy, JP, Buddy, and Bryan will be there this year...I don't know if Bryan's pop or the rest of them are going.

Sounds good. Can't wait to go. Is Bryan the one that drove your TTA down the track a couple of times last year?

Jason

Yup, I think that was him.... he was the dude with the mop of hair and blue Dodge dually. Are you bringing your pop's TTA this year? Are you driving yet?

Yes, we're thinking of the same guy. Don't know if we're bringing the TTA but for sure a Buick. Yes I am driving:D . I got my permit on the 20th of December. Scary huh. I've been driving my Dad's Acura but we are getting rid of it soon. I have driven the TTA once but was with my Mom, so no boost. As we speak we are installing a Line Lock.

Jason

you have to swing on in for some ribs with Joe and the gang again this year. as for the HAIR, its gone, cut it all off as of october 1st 2004-
cutting the hair was good enough for 3.46 more per hour and all the overtime i can eat
:D

we will be at the motel 6 next to the white castle on the main drag- everyone stays up late, and my dad goes to bed early every year.. i swear he opens white castles doors at 6:30:01 each morning, got to love the white castles cheeeeeseburgers.

i dont have a tta, but i will take a TR to the nats. still saving for a cloth hardtop.

BW

We have 5 rooms at the motel V6 reserved...

Ohh..why did ya mention White Castle... :eek:

Rrriiiibbbzzzzzzzzzz.. be there :) all week..

101 days left. Can't wait. Still not sure what car we're taking. White Castle, those burgers are good. :D

BW,
What TR are you taking this year? If you know of anyone who is going to BG and driving a truck, I bought a 24' travel trailer with A/C, ****ter, shower, stove/oven etc...that might come in handy in BG if I can find a way to get it there. BTW, what rock have you been hiding under, I havn't seen you post here in a while?

Im not sure what car i will be taking, most likely the green car once i get another trans installed-

Just been busy with work-
so you bought a travel trailer, man, that would have been great a few years ago when it was 30° out at BG!
BW

Yea I bought this trailer from a guy at work who needed out of it ASAP....price was VERY right. It's old and real good contition...very well taken care of. Basically the 4 new tires, new 10,000 BTU A/C, and the 2 new propane tanks cost more than what I paid for it...a lot more! It's dry and clean and doesn't look too bad....perfect for the track, canoeing, or the dunes.

Well today after school I came home and headed right up to the computer to visit TB.com. About 30 min after I came home this 18 wheeler came down our street with a 1987 Turbo T. It's a 2 tone car with column shift and grey leather bucket interior with 32,000 miles. Guess we'll be taking it to BG! BTW, only 84 days left.

Is it a limited with the bucket seats?
sounds like a winner, column shift is the way to go:D

take pics and post!
BW

Okay, for a pseudo newbie... What is it that's at Bowling Green and how do I get involved??

Would LOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE to go. All I need to know is what's up and how long... where should I stay (does the TTA community have a block of rooms) blah blah blah. Would LOVE to be there finally.

As I write, I realize how dumb this sounds.

Michael

I'm going for the first time this year after owning a TR for 14 years and TTA for 4 :D I'll be staying at the Fairfield Inn on I-65. Not bringing the car though.