11.90 second of fun!

jurassic five 7

Hey,

Heres the recent video of my quickest pass to date. This was done on May 9th, 2007. At Heartland Park, in Topeka, KS.

I launched around 15lbs, and the tire psi was around 10. I had them low and never put more in air, i should have but o well.

I'm still getting a handle of how to launch the car and tuning it (chip is how it came, so no tweaks to it.

Drove the car from school, to home put the MT's in back, went and sat for an hour to cool the car down, then got teched in. I had to go back home to get the little DS bar where the loop would go, if i didnt, they wouldnt let me run. Came back, went to the lanes and did this my first pass. The rest of the night I was spinning at the line, so all the other runs were 12.4 and then 12.1

My time slip is..

Car # 231 (ya that's right!)

R/T 1.639 (Spooling)
60' 1.744
330 4.894
1/8 7.557
MPH 91.71
1000 9.897
1/4th 11.90
MPH 111.36

Boost was 28lbs. Gas-92 and spray of Alky.

02's were 714@ 101mph-0.0 KR (I was getting scared when it was going bottom 700's)

EGT 1260--may have been higher but i didnt look down until i got back to the pits, and it goes down slow even though the MAX button is held.

I didnt lock the converter either.

Tires are also MT ET streets 275/50/15

The car did spin a little bit at the line, i think because the tires weren't at the right psi.

Next time I go to the track will be June 10th, and I'm heading to KCIR

When I went to Oklahoma I had a 1.72 60' and 1/8th of 7.45, so i was a little disappointed that i didnt get that, but i did get my fastest pass. :D

YouTube - 11.9 seconds of fun!!

Hope everyone enjoys my 11.90 seconds of fun! I'm hoping to get 11.70's out of once I cut a better 60' and possibly lock the converter.

Did I mention it's Daily Driven??:tongue:

-Adam Kary

Sweet man! Congrats! Do a better burnout ;) What rear suspension work do you have done?

boxed lower control arms, KYB shocks, ATR sway bar and No-hop bars on the upper control arms. I dont know what kind of springs.

I never really do big john force burn outs. Never have had a problem with traction until that day, but many do say on TT nights at Heartland, the track prep blows. There wasnt many people there either, maaaaybe 50 cars. And by 8 (this pass was at 7pm) i was spinning.

-Adam