11.51 @ 120.68

The TR6 will lock the timing (either 10 deg or 15 deg I can't recall). When the timing is locked like this, you can use a timing light to check the timing mark. The mark should be exactly where the TR6 has it locked if the balancer and reluctor wheel are aligned properly.

hate to burst your bubble but
that wallace calc doesnt work using 60' becuse they base the 60 of a typical hp and to lower 60 they assume a HP increase ,

you can bild more boost and launch with more getting to your target boost faster and that will cut down the 60' but you still have your boost at target so HP hasnt increased , with a better 60' all you gain is that time back that you made up in the 60,( unless car still hasn't reached target boost until past the 60')

a better way is to look at your trap speed and see what your hp is , then take vehicle weight and calculate where your et should be for the hp and weight

my calcs put a 3700lb car with 120.6 at 11.3 . 506hp, 7.185 1/8 (approx 95.5), lighter will be faster

You were almost spot on!

Full slip (and this was my last run at BG, on Saturday, at close to the end of the day, my last chance for this year)

60': 1.573 (vacuum brake foot launch, not sure on boost, but I know it held 10psi earlier and blew the tires off right before this run)
330: 4.654
1/8: 7.247 @ 95.85
1000:9.464

1/4: 11.343 @ 119.56

I ran it richer than normal @ BG so I'd get to drive it home more likely so it had some mph in her yet. Looking at those 1/8 mile times though, what efficiency am I getting from my TC? I lock after the 1/8 so I'm wondering if this can be calculated just on the 1/8th numbers? TIA.

The TR6 will lock the timing (either 10 deg or 15 deg I can't recall). When the timing is locked like this, you can use a timing light to check the timing mark. The mark should be exactly where the TR6 has it locked if the balancer and reluctor wheel are aligned properly.

I need to do that soon.