109 Turbo Short Block/Long Block Wanted....

Cool87GN

I am looking for a 109 turbo short block or long block that I can drop in my car. What do you have available? Thanks,

i have a 109 long block that is all apart ready for the machine shop

Are you looking for something local?
Im in Florida and my buddy got a ton of good parts from a storage unit and in the mix he also found a 109 long block wrapped in a bag covered in a blanket..It looks like a fresh rebuild on it with the heads on it,its definatly never been fired and i know nothing about it..If you look at my ad in the parts for sale section under stage 2 for sale you will see the whole story,,,He told me he would take $1500 for that motor complete..I can get pics tomorrow if needed..I was going to post this up along with pricing on the other stuff on wednesday,but if this is something your interested in pm me.Also it does have a oil pan,rockers,valve covers and timing cover..It looks to be primed or oiled down good..No intake

I have just completed a fresh built 109 block with forged crank/pistons/rods and 2 steel center caps.

Let me know if you are interested, thanks. :)

Are you looking for something local?
Im in Florida and my buddy got a ton of good parts from a storage unit and in the mix he also found a 109 long block wrapped in a bag covered in a blanket..It looks like a fresh rebuild on it with the heads on it,its definatly never been fired and i know nothing about it..If you look at my ad in the parts for sale section under stage 2 for sale you will see the whole story,,,He told me he would take $1500 for that motor complete..I can get pics tomorrow if needed..I was going to post this up along with pricing on the other stuff on wednesday,but if this is something your interested in pm me.Also it does have a oil pan,rockers,valve covers and timing cover..It looks to be primed or oiled down good..No intake

PM sent on 109 long block

Bryan