109 rjc gurdle motor

1QWKPHKR

B & B RACING TUSCALOOSA A
109 block 20 over je pistons, polished stock rods,webber racing heads, polished valley , ballanced, standard mains , but the rods are going to be .10
messed up a bearing on #1 rod it would not polish ,motor will come with everything for a long block including oil pan , and headers, fly wheel front cover ,oil pump, and anything eles i can throw in .. any way the machine shop # will be supplied before any decicions are made and they can speak to the machinest about motor... anyway 2200.00 plus shipping and ill throw in another 87-109 standard block also .. 2200.00 plus shipping and you pay machinest bill .. should not be over 500 or so .. you can speak to them about that. ill arrange for shipping or you can p/u when ready ... intersted let me know its gotta go . building a small block v-8 to turbo charge and i cant keep both projects going thanks ..buddy :smile:

parting it out

i will part this motor out or will take reasonalble offers on all of it .. ;)
ITS ALL GOTTA GO! BUDDY

I am interested in the block with the girdle and supporting hardware(studs,spacers,caps,ect..)

if you want to shoot me a price on everything but the rotating assembly and the heads.

shipped to 55055(business)

who did the machining on the block and girdle?

thanks, steve
acemcguire@msn.com

motor

ill take750.00 for what your asking plus shipping , i dont have access to camera at this moment but it is well worth what im asking i have 4000.00 invested in the bottom end alone ...

you can have cam and front cover and oil pan also . no need to keep it .
if you still want shipping charge let me know and we will go from there.. thanks

buddy ;)

SEND ME THE PICS AND HOW MUCH SHIPPED TO 55055(BUSINESS)

put me first in line pending your response.

thanks, steve
651-283-9800

motor

PHANTASM said:

thanks, steve
651-283-9800

call me at 886-6729 and let talk ...buddy

motor

PHANTASM said:

thanks, steve
651-283-9800

call me at 205-886-6729 and let talk ...buddy

area code 205

Phone Call

PHANTASM said:
i will call you tomarrow. about 12 noon

thanks, steve

HEY STEVE IF YOU DONT GET ME LEAVE ME A VOICE MAIL AND ILL RETURN YOUR CALL THAN :) KS BUDDY