109 block and Turbo Crank- pickup only

SinistrV6

Valve Monkey
I'm on the Mississippi Gulf Coast (between Mobile, Alabama and New Orleans, LA)

This is a .030 over block that may or may not need another bore (and custom pistons unless someone is making a .040 over nowadays) It was light rust in the bores but has been in my garage for years now.

Crank is a real turbo crank. I believe it is .020/.020 same condition as the block (light rust).

Here are my terms: You can have this stuff for FREE until you have it cleaned up and mic'd to see if it's useable. If it's junk, junk it and pay me nothing. If you can use it/sell it, send me $50 or something of that approximate value (Need LS1 stuff but might accept pretty much anything).

Fair enough?

Get this stuff out from under my feet or it goes to scrap!

Rich,
I'd like to give the parts a new home. I'm making a trip NJ -> Orlando -> Dallas -> NJ the third week of October, and will be passing through your area via I-10. Could you hold the parts until I get there?
Ken
:)

Rich,
I'd like to give the parts a new home. I'm making a trip NJ -> Orlando -> Dallas -> NJ the third week of October, and will be passing through your area via I-10. Could you hold the parts until I get there?
Ken
:)

They're yours, Ken. Shoot me an e-mail and we'll exchange phone numbers. bigoilman@yahoo.com

If you could come the 2nd weekend in October you could catch Cruisin the Coast!