10 second Buick Motor parts! Fire sale, everything must go

Just wanted to mention that I've known Jon for years and totally vouch for him. Real good guy to deal with.

3rd in line after Reaper on the motor mounts.

Thanks, Bill

PS....pm me a total on the headers, turbo and dp package.

Mounts and balancer are now sold, was pending from Friday.

Cam and lifters are sold.

Injectors SOLD

Sale pending on coil packs.

I can't edit my first post, but Im hoping to get $1700 for the turbo kit without the wastegate, and $1850 with. If I seperate the WG im asking $200

Also, sent PMs to everyone I think. If you are interesting in being first in line for an item, PMing me and/or calling me on the phone is your best bet. Im running around a lot so its hard for me to keep track of everyone. Im trying to be as fair as possible and I apologize if I mess up the order at all.

How thick is the phenolic spacer?

Spacer itself is 1/2", with the plate and 2 gaskets it comes out to 3/4". Hope that helps!

I also have a stock oil pan, stock ext balance flexplate, stock P/S pump, and other stock parts, make offer.

Don't hesitate to make an offer over PM or phone for the items left. I would like to get this stuff cleared out so I can start on my next project!

Spacer itself is 1/2", with the plate and 2 gaskets it comes out to 3/4". Hope that helps!

I also have a stock oil pan, stock ext balance flexplate, stock P/S pump, and other stock parts, make offer.

Don't hesitate to make an offer over PM or phone for the items left. I would like to get this stuff cleared out so I can start on my next project!
Unless you consider the previous person who asked about the spacer to have dibs I'll take it.

Thanks,

Price DROP, will take $1700 shipped OBO for the whole turbo package, (Turbo, headers, DP, WG, all the clamps and bolts needed.

Also available, stock ported lower intake manifold, not a beautiful port job. $100

Braided stainless oil feed and return setup for the turbo. $50

Stock oilpan, make offer.

Are the Hartline valve covers still available? Are they chrome or polished aluminum? Do they have baffles to keep oil from sloshing out all over? Interested...

Are the Hartline valve covers still available? Are they chrome or polished aluminum? Do they have baffles to keep oil from sloshing out all over? Interested...

Still available. I'm out of town for the weekend so I can't check on the baffling till Sunday. They are machine finished
aluminum