10 second Buick Motor parts! Fire sale, everything must go

mistafosta

I bought a drivetrain out of a GN that was running 10.60s at low boost. Sadly the motor was beaten up by detonation before I got it, and now has forced me to sell all the parts and go back to the small block chevy industry where I seem to belong :eek:

If you don't see a small motor part here but need it FEEL FREE to email me or post up. I have a lot of the factory hoses/lines and more parts than I know to list.

I will start posting pics tonight hopefully. Please make requests on it if I haven't posted yet. I can be reached at 925-565-1756 for questions.

Block with Forged steel mains for 3 of the caps, and ARP studs. The crank is likely to be damaged, will need a line bore. Piston bores are 020 over and will need a new hone. You can have the rods and pistons with it if you want, but they are damaged to the level I believe is beyond repair. Comes with a good true double roller timing set. Asking $250 OBO

ARP Head Studs, non stage block set $40

Duttweiler Spec Hydraulic roller Cam (Very healthy, not smog)(Comes with lifters, which are aftermarket but have some scoring) $200

Hartline cast aluminum valve covers (With 2 chrome push in breathers) $140

Aftermarket pushrods, 8.400" (Will check brand when I take pictures) $50

ATR stainless headers, 3" stainless downpipe, Precision Turbo PT70 turbo with 0 miles, only idling/free revving, and I primed it before starting it. Turbonetics Racegate (Older red top style) This is a 4 bolt turbo. Would like to keep it together MAKE REASONABLE OFFER (I had a offer on the turbo already, but I would prefer to keep this kit together)

Accufab 70mm throttle body (Polished) with PTE polished high flow upper plenum (dog house) $225
th_2010-05-27182330.jpg

th_2010-05-27182353.jpg

th_2010-05-27182407.jpg

BHJ aftermarket balancer (Little surface rust, I will clean it off with steel wool if its an issue to the buyer :cool: $225

Billet top adj. fuel pressure regulator Unnamed, Bosch Part number $30

72lb Siemans fuel injectors (Low impedance, 3k miles on them, car ran fine) $225

Phenolic spacer with RJC aluminium power plate $40

OEM rebuilt alternator (new in Winter of 2004) $80

Performance Transmissions of Las Vegas 200r4 with 1st gear trans brake (rebuilt 3k miles ago)
200R4 with 90% of anything you can upgrade that Performance trans has to offer (2400.00$ in upgrades) and 9" 911 torque converter (Art Carr I believe)
$1500 OBO for both.

Again, please don't hesitate to call for questions, email me at mista240z@gmail.com or ask for pictures of certain items. Being that it is such a large number of things it will take me a bit to get all the pictures taken/hosted.

Throttle body and dogbox sale pending

I run around a lot so please feel free to call anytime to secure a part. Its hard to keep track ofwho is who.

Pm sent on regulator

Is the spacer and power plate for a stock setup? If so I'll take it

As far as I know it is. If you can tell me how to tell the difference I would be happy to check. (Sorry, not super familiar with these motors)

PMs replied to that I recieved.

Head studs Sale Pending.

Also I have Poly motor mounts with the through bolt, that sell for $200 retail, asking 100 for them. They are in like new condition.

motor mounts, balancer sale pending. I will remove all the pending sales from the original ad once the sale is finalized

BHJ balancer

BHJ aftermarket balancer (Little surface rust, I will clean it off with steel wool if its an issue to the buyer $225

if its internal balance I will take it.

can you send pics to brutalsix@gmail.com

Also have a stock coilpack set with MSD wires $80

And a PTE front mount intercooler. Shipping might be rough on this one, have all the clamps, hoses, hardpipes, and mounting bolts.
$550