10.55 @ 126 mph on the hot air

turbo6x2

10 second hot air
It finally came together at the nationals no less.

60 1.499
330 4.304
1/8 6.702
mph 102.53
1000 8.784
1/4 10.557
mph 126.73

With More to come...:biggrin:

Jamie, this just may be the inspiration I need to return my car to her roots. Congrats!

...And did I read that right, you're running ethanol (E85)? Impressive... :eek:

Jamie congrats you have one of the baddest hot airs out there if not the baddest. It is good to see you hanging in there with THS.
DDay

I really like the class and it was nice that they let me run with the class and modified the rules so I could.

Yes that was on 28 pounds of boost on a 6265 turbo that can be supported when running E85 with the right tune, such as going to White racing to obtain. One of the benefits of E85 is no detonation which means you can turn the wick up, not to mention this turbo likes boost. Hey I've had the boost higher then that and the head gaskets looked brand new on the recent tear down... It does take about 45% more fuel, double pumper, and large injectors but with the right shop helping it can all come together. Thanks White racing
Thanks Master Shift Transmission in Walker MI for one of the best 200r4 builds I could ever ask for
3400 non lock up convertor from California performance
And a lot of blood sweat and tears from my mastermind my husband Karl, without his continued trial and error and vision of how to make it go faster I'm not sure we would ever be here. Of course we would never have made it this far without all the support and knowledge from Bobb and Geoff at Finishline motorsports. Truly top of their game.

Photo of engine compartment.

Attachments

• bowling green 20052 158.jpg
    bowling green 20052 158.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 311
The Fastest Hot Air!!

Congrats!! You deserve it, after talking with you at BG I know you paid your dues! Looking forward to racing with you again!

Same here Lisa you're top notch and it was great to meet you and have you in THS. Looking forward to seeing you next year.

Thanks Eric, it was Karl's idea to post Hot Air on the passenger window so folks would know it was clipping right along. It's so nice when it finally all starts to come together. Too Bad my first round was so disappointing, will be working on cutting a great light on a pro tree for next year.

Picture of one of the passes in the hot air at Bowling Green.

Attachments

• bowling green 20052 165.jpg
    bowling green 20052 165.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 215