Built Janis 200 r4
vigalanty lock up converter
28 spline axles
eaten center
stock drive shaft
XFI Fast
3600 lbs with driver

YouTube - buick grand national

If you don't mind my asking, what all did you have Janis do to that trans to get it to work at that level? Any Billet parts?

Thanks, Joe :D

Stock location 20 row
3" TH down pipe
70 gtq turbo
30 over 109 block
224/224 cam
diamond pistons
carilla rods
eagle crank
stock ported heads
stock rockers
stock throttle body
stock ported intake
stock ported headers
commetics head gasket
Built Janis 200 r4
vigalanty lock up converter
28 spline axles
eaten center
stock drive shaft
XFI Fast
3600 lbs with driver

YouTube - buick grand national

Added RJC front mount
Dennys 3 inch billet drive shaft
PC 3400 non lock up
83 lb injectors
TA Headers
Went 10.16 @136 with no 60 ft (1.54) got rained out. Hope for 9s soon

Added RJC front mount
Dennys 3 inch billet drive shaft
PC 3400 non lock up
83 lb injectors
TA Headers
Went 10.16 @136 with no 60 ft (1.54) got rained out. Hope for 9s soon

If you dont mine me asking, what all did you do to your heads to make the work with the size of a cam? i know you stated that they were stock heads that have been ported, but did you do anything else? my new combo is real similar to yours but i keep holding back on purchasing a roller cam for the fact that i still have the stock heads.. they been ported, but thats about ti.. anyways, just curious what you did to make them work... thanks..

Had Pro Car Engine Development port my heads originaly done by Weber Racing.

either than the port job, were the heads modified at all to run that cam? i know valve springs have to be changed, but i read some where on here, that you would need to cut or modified you valve guide if running a bit cam.. just wondering what all or any mods you did on your heads... sorry for the million questions.. :biggrin:

either than the port job, were the heads modified at all to run that cam? i know valve springs have to be changed, but i read some where on here, that you would need to cut or modified you valve guide if running a bit cam.. just wondering what all or any mods you did on your heads... sorry for the million questions.. :biggrin:
Air flow dictates the cam you can run. All I can tell you is that these heads were done by one of the best, compaired to Champion heads my heads flowed 20% more air.

Air flow dictates the cam you can run. All I can tell you is that these heads were done by one of the best, compaired to Champion heads my heads flowed 20% more air.

wow, :eek: thanks.. so if i remember correctly, you said White Racing did the heads for you? :biggrin:

Mike, congrats on the new number! You got the mph for the number you want. Lets break that 9 second barrier this tues from 1 to 4!:D

So they flow about 10 cfm more at the same lift?