1 year already

purple97

Well guys and gals yesterday was the one year anniversary of the day the guy fell asleep and hit me head on at a combined 90 mph and i am still waiting on my personal injury settlement, which i hate becuse i had some nice GNs i wanted to buy but i had to wait for this to play out, so to all whow i had contacted i want to say i am sorry.

Good luck guy! Sorry to hear of your accident. Hope you are recovering.

Thanks TexasT, yeqh i healed pretty good got 3 permenant scars one on my head, one on my right leg and one on my left arm, the biggest injury was to my lower back which bothers me to this day.

As a matter of fact i had to go last week for some trigger point injections for it and it was not a pleasurable experiance when he stuck the needle in and started to move it around.

In the meantime to pacify myself i went and bought a DPMS LR .308 with a 24 inch bull barrel to go to the range with or maybe a nice hog hunt.

Thanks TexasT, yeqh i healed pretty good got 3 permenant scars one on my head, one on my right leg and one on my left arm, the biggest injury was to my lower back which bothers me to this day.

As a matter of fact i had to go last week for some trigger point injections for it and it was not a pleasurable experiance when he stuck the needle in and started to move it around.

In the meantime to pacify myself i went and bought a DPMS LR .308 with a 24 inch bull barrel to go to the range with or maybe a nice hog hunt.
Yikes! :eek: I hope that it works out for you soon.

I just sent my entry for the giveaway, my luck is bound to change, i am still having problems with my back because of the accident, if i remember i heard the officer say it was like 80 Gs or so at a a combined 90 mph, that sudden stop plays havoc with the body, anyway in 2 weeks i hav eto go in for some more trigger pint injections and an epideral injection into the L4, but you all have a safe week.

Well i got my entry back in the mail apparantly i was in such a rush to send it in i kinda forgot to put a stamp on it.:frown:

Well i finally got the entry sent on sunday i even prayed before i sealed it to try and change my luck, last week i got with my lawyer and asked about my case, since i am not working right now because of my back, i reinjured it at work and was supposed to get some injections to try and get the swelling down and the pressure on the nerve, however i was informed that since it happened at work i had to use one of their approved doctors.

So instead of instant relief and reduction of the numbness in my leg i now have to stay home dn go through P/T once a week, well hope everyone had a safe and hapry holiday.