1 Red MSD plug wire

Steve86TA

Does anybody have an extra red msd plug wire in good condition?I was changing plugs and the metal connector inside the plug end broke in half..Thanks..LMK a $ to 21619 in MD.

I think i may have a set. Would you want to buy the whole set?

Not to sound like an @ss, but it sounds like it's time for a new set:wink:

BUT, if you bought them new and still have your reciept you should be able to get warranty. I remember someone here on the board mention they are 5 yr for defects

They are new..probably less than 10 miles..Unfortunatley they sat on my shelf for a couple years, then the car has sat for another 2 years after they were installed..LOL

They are new..probably less than 10 miles..Unfortunatley they sat on my shelf for a couple years, then the car has sat for another 2 years after they were installed..LOL

OOOPS! Man that sucks. Don't worry, I have stupid stuff like that happen to me all the time:rolleyes:;) I hope you find one. Maybe you can score a used set cheap

Cant you just replace the broken piece? Is it the straight spark plug terminal that you need? I may have it. I bought some extras from MSD/Summit Racing. Its a quick fix. Save some $$ if you can.

Yes thats the part. Thx..LMK

Cant you just replace the broken piece? Is it the straight spark plug terminal that you need? I may have it. I bought some extras from MSD/Summit Racing. Its a quick fix. Save some $$ if you can.

Msd wire

If you haven't got it yet let me know the length & I'll make one up new for you! $15. Shipped