#1 on yahoo for the hottest collector cars under $25,000

Give it two more days...the twin turbo v8 police package will show its face in print once again.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I liked this comment about the emissions and t tops!

i was told the emissions didn't pass because of the T top option.

The only non-passable emissions that guy had was the garbage he emitted from his mouth. Probably his fat ass had high CO2's as well.

Give it two more days...the twin turbo v8 police package will show its face in print once again.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Noooooooo. I thought I was done hearing about that forever :(

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I would not mind owning one of those E30 M3's. That car is on my list of cars to own :)

Hagerty has a pretty good price guide. According to them the GN is averaging 4 grand more than the T's. Considering the T's are more rare and unique I thought that would have been different. The Limited's fall right in between the two.
http://www.hagerty.com/valuationtools/HVT/VehicleSearch/Report?vc=1332709

rare doesn't mean valuable.. there needs to be a demand to drive cost up.
a GN stands out- a T is just a Regal with a bump in the hood to most people.

I would not mind owning one of those E30 M3's. That car is on my list of cars to own :)

I always wanted one, and oddly enough a thought a nice hot air GN motor would be sweet in one. Sadly, I have watched those cars skyrocket in price, so I don't think I'd choose one at the current prices. I remember when they bottomed out in the $5,000 range for a nice one with high miles.

And as badda$$ as the E30 M3 is and it is bada$$ I would still take the 190 2.5-16 EVO2 over it in a heartbeat. They weren't made for US but do come left hand drive. And you would never see another one in town. I think the Mercedes looks a little classier.
457157_773979_3610_1923_832918D90F166.jpg

I always like the original AMG MB Hammer too. Or an older M5.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk