#1 on yahoo for the hottest collector cars under $25,000

The amount of misinformation about our cars never ceases to amaze me!!

"...My dad had a GNX, except it was gray, the GNX only came in gray!"

"...My dad had a Grand National, but he got the V8 model, only 1035 were made, and only 547 were the color that he had."

"...GM actually underrated the horsepower, they actually had 547hp, which made the Vette look bad, so they cancelled them."

"...I had the Chevy version of the Grand National, the Monte Carlo SS, same engine, it rocked!!"

Me too...especially the one where the guy says he owned two G/N's and they sucked!
:cry: Maybe he should have went back to a corvair! :LOL:

A couple of them were crying about the maintenance.
If you're not somewhat mechanically inclined or have deep pockets you should stick to leasing cars!

Yahoo news articles are full of the most uninformed/trolling comments, I think. Any discussion on there devolves into political BS ASAP. I guarantee there's someone one there blaming Obama or Bush for discontinuing the TR's haha.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I love the comment section.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I liked this comment about the emissions and t tops!

It breaks my heart to see the GN as number 1. I had one that I bought new in 1987. I had to wait 9 months for the car to come in. i was told the emissions didn't pass because of the T top option. I don't know the number of cars produced with T tops but I never see any with that option. I had it. The car was stolen off the street in Brooklyn while I was out one night. Hands down was the most fun car I ever had. Like I said I am heart broken.
i was told the emissions didn't pass because of the T top option.

That takes the cake for the dumbest shit I've read in a while haha. At least it's funny.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Hmmmmm. My T-top car was stolen too. Perhaps there's something to this. I bet it was the EPA going around getting rid of the gross polluters. Yeah, that's it. :wacky:

that's awesome.. I don't have a GN but its a turbo t.. I also have a 79 transam matching numbers, not the 77 but will be going up in price soon too.

that's awesome.. I don't have a GN but its a turbo t.. I also have a 79 transam matching numbers, not the 77 but will be going up in price soon too.

The Turbo T's were nice, but you should have got a GN, they're fast. My uncle's neighbor's brother had one, it was fast!

Hmmmmm. My T-top car was stolen too. Perhaps there's something to this. I bet it was the EPA going around getting rid of the gross polluters. Yeah, that's it. :wacky:
You should have got one with t-tops in the front and astro-roof in the back.Maybe that will be another option to add to Mike's Pace Car along with the other things we have planned for it.:cool: