1 of 2,200 1:18th TTA Coming Soon

Epitome

Staff member
I just received notification that they will be shipped to us next week sometime. If you have a pre-order with us, please be aware that it is on the way soon :)

I was one of the first to order mine from diecastmuscle.com. I routinely checked on the status and was always told I was guaranteed one. Today when I checked the website, it didn't have any pre-orders in my account at all. Waiting to get an-mail answer. :mad:

I was one of the first to order mine from diecastmuscle.com. I routinely checked on the status and was always told I was guaranteed one. Today when I checked the website, it didn't have any pre-orders in my account at all. Waiting to get an-mail answer. :mad:

my account on diecast muscle said i didnt have any pre orders either and i should have 3 TTA's on pre order:confused:

I just received notification that they will be shipped to us next week sometime. If you have a pre-order with us, please be aware that it is on the way soon :)

I looked on your site but couldn't find a price. What is your price on these because I need one. :smile:

Finally got a response from diecastmuscle. My car should ship this week and it was just charged to my credit card yesterday which is the reason for it not showing up as a pre-order anymore. So if you pre-ordered from them you should be ok.

Finally!
DSC01623.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC01622.jpg

Just recieved an e-mail from UPS. Mine is on it's way!! I'll post the number when I get it as I would be willing to help one of you get the matching number for your car.:)

I like my car but did anybody notice it's missing 3 plug wires? Nothing on the driver's side:confused: