1 inch plenum spacer

Could be, the vac block will tear up the hood insulator. Could be aggravated by loose, soft motor mounts.

Never had a reason to run a spacer but if you want to know for sure on your exact car a can of Play-doh works great for checking clearances like this.

I've got clearance issue with 4 inch maf pipe and 3 inch inlet, I've got H&r mounts so I'll go with 1/2 spacer. Thanks for the replies

Yes you will have issues. I installed one and removed it shortly after. Even with the vacuum block removed the up pipe will rub the hood insulator pad. At least that's what I found. Live the look but not worth the trouble IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No vac block up top. 3" up pipe rubs and the plate to cover the vac block hits the metal. But it closes

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Its just about worn by now. Aluminum on hood. Yeah. Not ideal but its running

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I use a 1" spacer and vac block put a nice inprint in the hood liner with stock mounts.

i really like the shit you come up with.
I tend to be a bit :shifty:...:D
Actually, the thot popped when I looked at the Holley ram for the LS engines. The t/b face is angled down..Don't know why that wouldn't work on a v-sicks intake, too.

Over the years, I've lot of performance engines have the throttle body pointed up at the roof of the plenum.

Might be easier to angle mill the TB instead of the plenum face too. As long as you don't get too close to the IAC.