1 Fender Win Vs Nissan Skyline R33 GT-R Last Night

Mid 11's. Send one my way. Better run low 10's or quicker. Ive been waiting to slam one of these over hyped POS! Ill race for $20k so if he wins he can replace his broken transmission

That ricer would smoke ur car...:eek: :biggrin:

Has he had the dreaded transmission failure?

not yet, he only ran the car down the track twice.i heard that they somewhat solved the tranny issue by reflashing the computer to launch at 3000rpm instead of 4500rpm,also theirs a guy in L.A that has made billet parts for the tranny that cost $1200 that running mid 10's or so.

i believe you can find his video in youtube

i hear those gtr's are goin 10's with only a few simple mods. of course with the cost of the car and the "simple mods", you can probably get a gn in the 8's

Saw my first real live Skyline GTR last Friday headed to the Gator baseball game, my son thought it was a 350 Z until I told him to look again (can't believe he got it wrong the first time). The driver looked over at me casually and just looked back out the windshield talking to who ever was in the car with him. He had no idea what I was or any interest in gassin on it, too many doctors here in University town with too much money. He eased away from the light like grandma. So I'll never know.

Mikey