1/8 mile new best w/ Razors alky

matt87

New England Dragways last open day and for some strange reason they only were running the 1/8 mile. anyways car ran awsome(combo in sig) 25-26 psi 23/21 degree timing TT chip and 93 octane. i know its got more but the tranny is very tired(6 year old Schertz unit). Thanks to Russ Merritt for all the tuning and driving help and to Julio for a great kit. i know 10's are right around the corner. ( drove it too and from the track too!)

60' ... 1.476
1/8 ... 6.884
MPH ... 98.36

Matt, that is a sick 60 ft., what do you have for suspension? This is Jim from RI with the WH-1 86, I met you in Fall River a couple years ago.

hey Jim, havnt seen you in awhile! nothing trick in the suspension, southside uppers and lowers, atr big sway bar, airbags. no fornt sway bar. thats it! just kyb shocks and 1" lowering springs, no trick drag shocks or springs. tires are 28x11.50 hoosier qtp at around 14 psi. car just dam hooks good. i wonder with that 60 ft it may have netted a 10.9xx???

Congrats Matt.. glad to see things coming together ;)

6.8 is definetely 10 sec territory. Hell I ran 10.8 recently at 6.9

Great time but would have loved full runs.... Oh well. Thanks for letting me drive once Matt!

Def MPH left in the fresh trans, I would like to get a slightly tighter converter and get one we can lock WOT at the end of a full pass. Car hooked unbelievable for street slicks and off the foot brake. I was like.... :eek:

Thanks for the help/support Razor.