1.6 degrees of knock , 02s 285

With stock injectors,stock fuel pump I wouldn't go past 10-12 lbs.

I have 50lb injectors ( need to install) and will have to order fuel pump, what's the best one to get for a stockish setup?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Im surprised only 1.6 kr at 285 02's, that seems like a problem in it self. check the knock sensor tq spec's.

Im wondering if you didnt let the scanmaster catch up. You said you only got into quick i bet you didnt get a good reading. You can get 1.6* of knock on a good shift.

Also found cracked header; does that make sense with all of this or unrelated?

O2s at idle will jump around and thats normal, just be concerned with them at WOT. A cracked header will affect spool and O2s.

if 285 02's and 1.6 kr was at part throttle sounds right like it was about to build into serious Numbers/problems at wot... I was assuming it was at recall,
Don't go more then part throttle until issues are resolved..

Is that TT chip burned for the stock injectors or the 50's ?? and get that header welded up .

You got some work to do b/f you hit boost on that puppy again.
Fuel pump, hot wire, O2, cracked header, injectors, matching chip, exhaust
How's the spark plugs and wires?

if 285 02's and 1.6 kr was at part throttle sounds right like it was about to build into serious Numbers/problems at wot... I was assuming it was at recall,
Don't go more then part throttle until issues are resolved..
No it was at recall

O2s at idle will jump around and thats normal, just be concerned with them at WOT. A cracked header will affect spool and O2s.
Didn't really jump around too much more slowly climbed as car warmed up from 390 to 490/500

Also found cracked header; does that make sense with all of this or unrelated?

Likely, this didn't help w/ the broken header:
"Old one was very bad , very good case the cat was clogged". That will create hellish high egt's. The stock headers are cheapo ss, and at best, survive poorly at normal egt.
As for the O2 removal, I'd pull the header off, and take the old sensor out, run a tap thru the threads, check the bellows for cracks.
While it's off, check the sealing, and the smooth operation of the w/g puck, and linkage.
{The moron I got my T from, had the boost "set at 18#"..The wg was frozen shut, and 18 was a figment of his mind.} CHECK, CHECK, and recheck.

You got some work to do b/f you hit boost on that puppy again.
Fuel pump, hot wire, O2, cracked header, injectors, matching chip, exhaust
How's the spark plugs and wires?
plugs and wires are crappy but have new ones to install

Likely, this didn't help w/ the broken header:
"Old one was very bad , very good case the cat was clogged". That will create hellish high egt's. The stock headers are cheapo ss, and at best, survive poorly at normal egt.
As for the O2 removal, I'd pull the header off, and take the old sensor out, run a tap thru the threads, check the bellows for cracks.
While it's off, check the sealing, and the smooth operation of the w/g puck, and linkage.
{The moron I got my T from, had the boost "set at 18#"..The wg was frozen shut, and 18 was a figment of his mind.} CHECK, CHECK, and recheck.
maybe he meant 180 psi not 18!:ROFLMAO:

I was having a hard time getting old one out seems rusted in there; any tips on that?

Pipe wrench, torch, and gloves. Use the torch to heat it up, pipe wrench to get a good grip on it, and crank it out. If you can't really get in there, you can chop the O2 sensor's wire off and remove the header. Run a tap down the threads to clean them out, install the new one with copper anti-seize on the threads.

Would adjusting the MAF translator to be 6 or 8 or 10% rich WOT help you think?

You need a Commander or Extender chip to do this. WOT fuel enrichment is accomplished with the adjustable chip parameters. You should see 58 psi fuel pressure at 15 lbs of boost. Do you? If you do,you don't have a fuel delivery problem.