1/4 mile ET updates from Noble

JDSfastGN

I just thought I would update from my last post where i went 10.82 at 123 a little over a week ago. Took the car up to noble for the Buick/Ford shootout. My first pass was my street setup, 17x11 wheels and 315/35/17 nitto drag radials. All the runs were pump gas/alky, 23/21 timing and 23.5-25.5 psi boost.

60 ft- 1.69
1/4- 10.98 @ 126.42

holy crap I could not be happier to have a 10 sec slip in pure street trim as I drive it through the exhaust and with all my stereo stuff.

I bolted on the 28x9 Hoosiers

60 ft- 1.58
1/4- 10.73 @ 127.2

And I actually have this timeslip on hand so its a little more detailed... Its from the finals ( I got tree'd and lost by .061 dammit). I felt like I got short changed and didn't have much time to build more than 3 psi or so at the launch. With my normal 8 psi I think it coulda easily been a 10.6x pass. But I'm happy to see the mph up. All I did was drop the alky from 7 down to 5.5-6 or so and set my target a/f ratio to 10.6. The temps were in the mid 80s and the humidity was pretty low.

60 ft- 1.598
330- 4.449
1/8- 6.853
mph- 101.46
1000- 8.942
1/4- 10.700
mph- 127.82

JD I am pretty sure I got a video of your eliminations pass. I'll post up what I got when I get it all uploaded and sent over to youtube. Nice run!

Great, thanks man, I raced the red shelby cobra kit car. I out trapped him by 9 mph but his reaction and 60 ft beat me by a bumper at the lights

Great, thanks man, I raced the red shelby cobra kit car. I out trapped him by 9 mph but his reaction and 60 ft beat me by a bumper at the lights

That car comes off the line really hard. Must be nice to have 8 cylinders in a car that weighs 25 lbs :p

Good run though, it should be easy to find your car in the videos since you raced that thing.

Hey your street setup with the 17x11's and 315's did those fit right up under your car or did u have to make mods ? What's your suspension setup consist of ?

Hey your street setup with the 17x11's and 315's did those fit right up under your car or did u have to make mods ? What's your suspension setup consist of ?

The frame had to be notched to fit them. The rear suspension consist of umi tubular control arms, atr rear sway bar , bilsteins, 3" drop springs. The front is qa1 coil overs and some other goodies

Ok thanks for the info. Any idea how wide of a rim and tire will fit in the rear without major mods? I wanna run either 17's or 18's on my t type.

Ok thanks for the info. Any idea how wide of a rim and tire will fit in the rear without major mods? I wanna run either 17's or 18's on my t type.

9.5s or 10s with a 285 and 4.75-5" BS seem to work on most cars, but its tight and usually needs at least the fenders to be rolled

Am I the only one that wants to see some pics of this car?? :)
Congrats. A true 10 second street car is impressive.

well im far from bashful about posting pics of the car....:D
IMG_1350.jpg

IMG_1349.jpg

IMG_1348.jpg

That looks great, I love it! That looks more like a show car but it certainly runs the number too. Big props!

lol the pics do it too much justice.... it needs some body work and fresh paint but thanks!

I notice in your sig that you run a bosch 044....is that inline with the pump in the tank or is the 044 the only pump your running...thanks

I notice in your sig that you run a bosch 044....is that inline with the pump in the tank or is the 044 the only pump your running...thanks

The 044 is the only pump I am running and it has been "rigged" to work in the tank. Its been in there for a couple of years now with no problems though.