1:18 scale TTA hardtop?

there was talk about it - but i thought they never ended up actually making the hardtop version?

1/18 and 1/64 versions were made... even numbered. did you miss those? guys are still trying to find their car #'s and trade....

Yeah the Ttop versions came out over a year or so ago. I just ordered one of these, I'll be pizzed if it has a TPI engine it advertised as a TTA :)

I got one. Car is almost perfect except roof is shaped wrong. Instead of rounded fastback shape it is a flat sedan roof shape. Also antenna stuck part way up, and sail panel emblems in wrong place.

Wrong roof shape is my only serious disappointment. It would not bother me if the rest of the car was not so perfect. I didn't expect much for $33.00.

I got one. Car is almost perfect except roof is shaped wrong. Instead of rounded fastback shape it is a flat sedan roof shape. Also antenna stuck part way up, and sail panel emblems in wrong place.

Wrong roof shape is my only serious disappointment. It would not bother me if the rest of the car was not so perfect. I didn't expect much for $33.00.
I got mine today, yeah, there are a few oddities about it, its the same with the TTop cars too since both are Greenlight. The antenna, thats funny, its the same as a real life car :D
Oh, and spark plug wires only on one side of the engine :)

Its funny they limited production to 360 models but only actually built 39 real hardtop TTA's.:D

The box says 2009 so they have been out a couple of years. I guess they couldn't sell all of 360. I also have a couple green ones. One sold recently for $300 on ebay. Only made 30 of them. To get one, you had to have pre-ordered a color (chrome or something) that was never made.