1.101 in 60ft last weekend

Thanks but it not shit compared to Tony and Gary packing all that weight and a small tire

Regardless, that is still moving!!!! Didn't have any extra long spool up time on the line either. Nice!!!

Thanks
Im getting better at holding the boost on the foot brake before i put the second light on.Still hard to get right on a Pro tree without a bump box..

Wow!!! That launch must feel like someone just kicked you in your back. Lol, good for you. Great pass!!!

Wished we could send Geno and that "Rocket" to Oklahoma City and show those STREET OUTLAWS how it is done with a Buick ;).
Your 1/8th mile MPH computed from your vehicle's 1/4 Mile MPH of 178 is 140.09 MPH in the 1/8th mile. This would put Geno on the "List". We have some very fast Members on this board and I know a few that could "Clean" Varley, Andrade, Dominator and Chuck's Clocks.

Nice.

My best ever 60ft with my stage car was a 1.02. Just crank up that launch boost and hang on!

Damn, nice pass.

I am Jealous.

What size rear tire if I may inquire?
The car looks like it is slammed and everything tucks under and works well

Great job Gene. And a nice pass.
Like to see ya get that 1.0 ... too !!!
Keep at it, you'll get it ...!!!

Nice.

My best ever 60ft with my stage car was a 1.02. Just crank up that launch boost and hang on!
What was your best time et, Mph and what did your car weigh and was it a 4 link car? I will get there im just trying to do it without ending up with a pile of broken parts..LOL