009 street chip

denn454

turbo swimmer
i'm posting this for a friend of mine, but i know what hes looking for.

mild street chip for 009's, not much timing, we are limited to 91 octane. lock up, basically just something to get the car going with the 009's.

I don't know what hes willing to spend but i know he is planning on ordering a race chip, so this is just going to be something mild to drive around on. if anyone has something send me and email and let me know what you have on here.

denn454@iwon.com

thanks!

I have a Lubrant street chip for 009s and 92 octane for $40 shipped if your interested Ican get more details off it.

thanks everyone. 100 octane is going to be way too much for his needs right now. twister, you've got yourself a deal. I'd send you an email but it says i can't. i did get an email from someone who i'm guessing is you, but let me know for sure, i've bought parts from someone who was not a member before (they saw i was looking for a part, got my email, a few weeks later i ended up with a "perfect" t-type wheel that has spent several years at the bottom of a lake, and i had no recourse on it) and totally got the shaft on it. so e-mail me and let me know how you would like this to be paid for.

Sent you an e mail. Specs on chip are PTE street 93 009s 16-17# boost 20 degrees timing HD actuator. Just making sure you dont get another boat anchor. Let me know

i didn't recieve your email, no worries, give it another try and maybe also send it to dmahan@mscd.edu just for a little redundency.

and i'm ASSuming it still has a factory (or close) lockup function? seeing as how it is a street chip and all, and i've never seen one with no lock up or full time lockup.

Ive ran the chip in my car for 2 years and never had any trouble. I wasust giving you a heads up on the HD wastegate actuator. Im not so sure as it would have effected boost either way. I always ran the granger valve. Ill send you another e mail. It goes closed loop at 160 degrees I believe.