Who is hosting the Midwest Meet this year???????

I will be there, as long as no emergency comes up.... Looking forward to meeting everyone

I plan on attending also. I know there are several Chicagoland Club members that will show up. Is this family oriented or more of an adult outing?

Bob and Nancy (DWALL) usually make T shirts for everyone. This year we need to get a count and the $$$ to them a little sooner so we can havethe shirts at the meet. I always look for to the t shirts! TurboBob, are we going to have a cook out? :confused:

Count me in ,maybe Gary will tow my TTA down,since it might be in the same disrepair as last yr:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

RE cook out

Since I reluctantly accepted the planning of this event I had just planned on using the Volo concession stand for food.

Anybody who want to grill on their own is welcome too!

As for T-shirts, I would guess we have to commit to a certail #?

I don't know Bob and Nancy directly so if they contact me we can talk about what is required.

Firm date set for July 26

I got the confirmation from Volo. We have a area reserved for us Saturday Luly 26.

Two more are in. Perry (me) and my dad (Hulon). Looking forward to it! How about an address or link to a map?

I'm going to try to come out since it's only a half hour from me and I actually know where this place is off hand. :biggrin:

Hey guys. First post here, but I'd like to join you at volo if I get the GN done by then...If this is an open event. Thanks. Keith