Who is hosting the Midwest Meet this year???????

Basic T Shirt design to look over..

Everything will be bolder - the colors on my paste up are washed out. This is just a quick camera shot - the flash kinda wiped itout. The final will have better contrast and blacks will be black etc.

We should have some prices in the next day or so. If the shirt is printed on burgandy or black (dark shirts need white background - kinda primer - laid down under the design) it might cost a bit more but should really stand out. I will find out some prices and try to make a choice. The printer has a layout artist that will help - we'll make changes that make it work - there are also some details (emblems, shadows, outlines etc.) to put in.

More info to come - I'll post to headcount thread.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/mid-west-area/255217-july-26-meet-volo-headcount.html

That's it from a WI Bob, where the sound of the fireworks will be drowned out by the buzz of mosquitos and slap of open palms impacting bloody exposed flesh. :(

Attachments

• P7020015-1.JPG
    P7020015-1.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 128
Bob, I will take 1 medium 1 large and 1 12-14 month for baby Noah!!! J/K unless we can make another one this year for him! That was awesome last year! Cant wait to see everyone again!