That GN is stock right...........riiiiiiiight!!!

IMAG0842.jpg
Another quick pic!

Uh,,, it's been a few days with no update.... Come one Jeremy, updates!! :DCar looks spectacular. Can't wait to see more info on the car.

Jeremy, the car looks awesome. We still dont have E-85 around here, or I would set mine up similar to what you did.

Well the car is ready to be picked up so I'm hoping to get it back here within a couple weeks or so. Then it's onto trim and interior and a few small odds and ins parts I need to find. I misplaced the to two rods that cross in front of the core support and the vacuum ball for the cruise control. Anybody have them laying around? I need to buy the rubber mat air dams to go around the radiator too. I bought a set of new black Gabriel shocks and pulled the stickers off of them so they look original too!

I'm debating whether or not to paint my tail pipes black like they came from the factory. What do you guys think?

Well the car is ready to be picked up so I'm hoping to get it back here within a couple weeks or so. Then it's onto trim and interior and a few small odds and ins parts I need to find. I misplaced the to two rods that cross in front of the core support and the vacuum ball for the cruise control. Anybody have them laying around? I need to buy the rubber mat air dams to go around the radiator too. I bought a set of new black Gabriel shocks and pulled the stickers off of them so they look original too!

I'm debating whether or not to paint my tail pipes black like they came from the factory. What do you guys think?

Paint the pipes. It fits with what you are trying to do too well to not do it.

View attachment 177369 Car is coming together nicely!! Interior is all in. Just need to do some final touches! This car looks brand new and runs awesome! Funnest project I've built to date!

Nice pipes! And the rest of the car is pretty bad azz too. I'll have a nice stocker someday, but I just haven't gotten sick of or broke my current car enough yet. I'm kinda a newb relatively speaking with these cars. Thanks for sharing; great pic; great car!

Yeah the hood badges are in the garage. Just havent put them on yet. Been working on tge interior and little things here and there. Drove it yesturday and was cheezin the whole time!!! I'm seriously debating selling my stage car and keeping this one. The high mod cars are just getting old, tired of fixing them all the time. This one is just right!

Nice pipes! And the rest of the car is pretty bad azz too. I'll have a nice stocker someday, but I just haven't gotten sick of or broke my current car enough yet. I'm kinda a newb relatively speaking with these cars. Thanks for sharing; great pic; great car!

Tailpipes are black now, just like the factory!!!!