Spring Shootout

Hoooray, I really didn't want it to happen this weekend. Now I have time to swap converters.

Adam, looks like you will be holding onto them DR's if you don't mind.

Steve

The 29th would be fine for me also but they are still undecided over on the F-body board.....now they are debating putting it off until Sunday April 13.

Has Todd come to a final decision on the date yet. There is a cruise on the 29th here in KC and alot of the particapants were planning on attended the cruise as well. If anyone comes up with the exact date can they post it? Thanks Jason

We talked about it last night and I think April 13 is the latest and greatest. Not set in stone yet, but I will let you know when and if it is.

We talked about it last night and I think April 13 is the latest and greatest. Not set in stone yet, but I will let you know when and if it is.

I appreciate that. I really want to join in, I just need to know when. I have to tell you I was so dissapointed when I couldn't do the 15th. I think it sounds like alot of fun!! Jason

Thank you Adam!! I can't wait. This will be a great oppurtunity to work on my tune. Since it is on a Sunday maybe I can talk (Bob's rare 6) into joining too. It sounds like there will be a pretty big Buick camp! Lets have a good showing! I am hoping with the new combo I can finally get my 11 sec time slip, and maybe a 60' the car. I think my biggest problem is seat time and learning the car, so this will help me so much.

I think it'll be better than it would have been last weekend. More cars and better weather. Hope to see you all soon.

Back under the car to swap converters.

Steve

I think it'll be better than it would have been last weekend. More cars and better weather. Hope to see you all soon.

Back under the car to swap converters.

Steve

Hey Steve!! Thats right we were talking earlier this month. Didn't you get a 9ts 9x11?? I hope you can tune into that 10.99 timeslip!! Good luck to you, I am very pumped that I can get in on it too. Hopefully that PTC of mine help me too.

Cool, hope the weather is better then this crap we've been getting here lately...my yard has standing water in it!

Yeah, I got it last tuesday and didn't think I had time to swap it before Saturday's race. I know it sounds like 4 days to get it done but believe it or not, I have priorities above the car. It will be done before April's race though.

Yeah, I got it last tuesday and didn't think I had time to swap it before Saturday's race. I know it sounds like 4 days to get it done but believe it or not, I have priorities above the car. It will be done before April's race though.

Sounds great!!