Spring Shootout

Adam-

I have some slicks, im buying some new ones...... Call your buddy who you borrowed the camera for the last shootout and email me or youtube the quality videos. I have 5 sets.

Still been waiting for 1320video.com <---- more worky worky, no slacky slacky!

Daviss- Yes, Scott and i are tinkering, Id also like to introduce Neil, he has a 86 GN that i did a cam and bearing kit on 6 years ago, He goes by 8UWITH6 on this site... 11.0 on a 51 turbo and as of tonight, im talking him into racing it... His car is perfect, so dont touch it.:biggrin:
All 3 of us are running heads never off cars and are trying the best bang for the buck and see how long and how fast we can run them. No head work, no porting.... Guess we are geeks LOL

More buicks the better, damn, this IS going to happen in 3 months..
Glad my upgrades are minimal.

Cannot wait for the shootout and have a great time, last year i made 10 passes in one day
BW

Adam-

I have some slicks, im buying some new ones...... Call your buddy who you borrowed the camera for the last shootout and email me or youtube the quality videos. I have 5 sets.

Still been waiting for 1320video.com <---- more worky worky, no slacky slacky!

BW

I will see when he can get to it, im leaving thursday to go to Austin, Tx until the 27th. I will give him the tapes and it'll be on his time when he can get the footage on the web.

Will the slicks you have, fit on my 15x7 SS:frown: wheels? (preferably some 28x9x10 slicks)

-Adam

Count me in fo sho...don't know if my pop's GN will be ready by then. Guess I'd better get off my arse and do that vacume brake conversion, braided line, drilled rotors, and S10 cylinders project!

Oops, forgot about the polly tranny mount, GTQ70, and a small shot of NOS.

Count me in fo sho...don't know if my pop's GN will be ready by then. Guess I'd better get off my arse and do that vacume brake conversion, braided line, drilled rotors, and S10 cylinders project!

Oops, forgot about the polly tranny mount, GTQ70, and a small shot of NOS.

Sounds like we'll be seeing a crank blow apart this spring! :D :tongue:

Great to you hear you'll be there Joe! Get your ole man there so he can have some fun too!

-Adam

Sounds like we'll be seeing a crank blow apart this spring! :D :tongue:

Great to you hear you'll be there Joe! Get your ole man there so he can have some fun too!

-Adam

Hahaha damn thats harsh lil man!

Lets all pitch in and get some extra bags of floor dry for Jr :eek: LOL JUST KIDDING!
Joe, you remember what happened last time you had NOS on your old GN?

Tisk tisk, i thought you would never go back to using drugs:eek:
BW:smile:

How much for spectator entrance?

Adam I'm interested in the ET streets.

Might be a good time to test the big mouth cold air kit and 3.5" MAF on John Plog's car. Mine will probably still be in winter storage in mid march.

Hahaha damn thats harsh lil man!

Lets all pitch in and get some extra bags of floor dry for Jr :eek: LOL JUST KIDDING!
Joe, you remember what happened last time you had NOS on your old GN?

Tisk tisk, i thought you would never go back to using drugs:eek:
BW:smile:

No drugs for this kid, just stirring the pot some:D

I'm making reservations for BG...do you want me to hold 2 rooms for you and neil?

Yes 2 rooms would be great, Neil should be able to make it if mama will let him off the hook. She is due in march right near the shootout.
BW

I blew right past that post and never saw the link....I do now! I sent him my $$$ yesterday. You probably didn't see my edited post above, do you want me to make a BG motel reservation for you?

BW,
Did you see my name on the list?

I do now!

Adam Kary/ jurassic five 7, your slicks have arrived, pm me and pick them up:biggrin:
I already mounted mine and they are gonna work fine with these other wheels.

Anyone got any stock t-type wheels that have been cut down to 15x3.5 or 15x4 ?

BW

How about any T wheels that are 8" wide?

Well, i called a guy in denver yesterday morning at True Design Wheel and he said that the wheels can only be cut down to 5" wide. I really didnt know that was as narrow as you could get them down.

So, ive decided to buy some other wheels.

Probably dismount the slicks off the 8.5 vectors and buy some mickey et drag wheels
BW