"Spotted" section

IF it was super clean, it sounds like Jay's car. Hav'nt heard from him for a while:confused:

It wasn't Jay's car.

If this guy parks it where I saw it he won't be a GN owner to much longer. :frown: Not a great area to have it parked right on the street.

Brent:
Sorry, that was a joke in regards to it being left out on the street. If it's being left out, it will have a new owner before long, legal or otherwise

I keep seeing a GN pass by my complex

Out here in San Diego, UTC, Anyone here?

S/B on the 71

i saw a clean looking 87 GN s/b on the 71 yesterday about noon. It exited at Chino Hills Pkwy. Looks like it had GNX style wheels. Whoever it was, he keeps it up real nice.

Seen A Clean GN on the 215 going south Wed

Maybe had centerlines. Looked like he might be going to a show or show it off:D
Anyone here.

Syclone's count?

why arent there more pics in this thread?

Syclone.jpg

Saw a GN on Oceanside Boulevard on Thursday evening around 6:00pm heading West and Haulin' A$$. Didn't look familiar.

Anyone here?

Who's the guy in La Mesa with a skull and crossbones front license plate? I've seen it a couple timnes, once was in La Mesa by Parkway Plaza. This was a WHILE back, he boosted on me when I was turning.

Followed me everywhere.

This last weekend a nice '87 stuck to my rear & followed me everywhere!
Well....it was mine on trailer behind me for 265 miles to Lou's shop, kinda neat seeing it though :smile:
Hope it's last time it's on a trailer though for long, long time.

GN In Downey

I saw a GN parked off woodruff in Downey today while picking up some Alky. Very clean, looked like a brand new stocker. Nice car ;)

A few months ago I spotted and stripped an '87 Turbo T at a wrecking yard in Merced, Ca. I also spotted one GN in a field SW of Fresno and one sitting outside of the repair shop on Blackstone and McKinley in Fresno....Still there.

I see a few 83-85 TRs around from time to time....86 and 87 are very scarce around here.

Hi Aaron:

Damn- I'd better get over there quick with my toolbox before the locals do!:biggrin:

Ray...How are you doing? I am really past due to stop by. I heard you took the GN to Lou, this time it is going to be sweet! I picked up another car and 87 Blue Turbo T, I will have to bring it by.

Yep there is an 86 GN on the SW corner of Blackstone and McKinley, been at the old shop for years. I asked about it and they told me it was being fixed....Yea Right....Talk to you soon my friend.