"Spotted" section

Spotted a GN heading South on the 805 on Tuesday 26 Jun 07? Turned off in the miramar area. Blue/yellow CA license plates. Older guy greyish hair/glasses. No tint on windows... Anyone here?

Spotted a GN heading South on the 805 on Tuesday 26 Jun 07? Turned off in the miramar area. Blue/yellow CA license plates. Older guy greyish hair/glasses. No tint on windows... Anyone here?

Hey I think I know that guy. He told me he also saw a black t-type, rusty looking, dirty, with a "hefty" mexican guy driving it, black smoke coming out the exhuast with the windows down (obviously no a/c in that car) going about 50mph..... I think he saw you!:eek:

Hey I think I know that guy. He told me he also saw a black t-type, rusty looking, dirty, with a "hefty" mexican guy driving it, black smoke coming out the exhuast with the windows down (obviously no a/c in that car) going about 50mph..... I think he saw you!:eek:

LOL
:biggrin:

now, now sir... jealousy will get you nowhere...:) (And for the record I have never borrowed your car...) so it couldn't have been me.

now, now sir... jealousy will get you nowhere...:) (And for the record I have never borrowed your car...) so it couldn't have been me.

Yeah, your right, you havent borrowed my car for a few reasons, one being you probly couldnt handle the speed/power....... and I dont see how it could have been confused for my car, my A/C works!:biggrin:

Speed?... maybe at which rust falls off the car...

Power?... windows:confused:

Don't really need the A/C, I'm cool enough for me and the car...:p

Speed?... maybe at which rust falls off the car...

Power?... windows:confused:

Don't really need the A/C, I'm cool enough for me and the car...:p

Speed? Well I would ask what you run at the track but oh, yeah, your to scaaarreeeddddd to run:biggrin:

I never see any in my area but see quite a bit of them in the south coast where my girlfriend lives. Theres two in her neighborhood off torrance blvd near hawthorne. One has GNX style wheels and is parked in the driveway. Another we both seen at night pull into a driveway and in the garage. Everytime I go by the house I look to see if its out but to no avail. I also seen a BEAUTIFUL 87 GN going down Western Blvd as I was on the 405 offramp. The body work looked exceptional, 18-inch wheels, very very clean.

Spotted an 87...

I spotted an '87 turn Westbound on Ball Road in Anaheim, from the 57 southbound. No front license plate. It was "rollin on 20's", they were huge black rims with chrome trim. It was definitely different compared to the usual 15" or even the 16"s. My camera phone was too slow to snap one.

I spotted an '87 turn Westbound on Ball Road in Anaheim, from the 57 southbound. No front license plate. It was "rollin on 20's", they were huge black rims with chrome trim. It was definitely different compared to the usual 15" or even the 16"s. My camera phone was too slow to snap one.

That was prob. GNJAY :confused: He has a nice GN.

just spotted 87 t-type blue blue gnx dash gnx loovers in lanuna nigel dana point area very clean eny body from this boared?

Anyone for an '85?

Okay, so I was driving around Santa Ana last night (not by choice and not in my TR) and I pass by this car lot/repair place and my keen sense of sight spots a black TR under a canopy, outside in a chained lot. My first thought was it was a black painted t-type, because the headlight bezels were chrome. I got out of my car to check it out (of course) and this car had emblems everywhere t-type, 3.8L SFI, Grand National, on the trunk on the left is said BUICK on the right REGAL. No seats, 18" wire rims, it was sad. So if anybody is interested in extra parts or maybe even the whole car, call up Azteca Auto in Santa Ana. I don't know much more than that.

Vin:1G4GK4794FH450762
License: 3GIY483

Came up as an '85 Hot Air.
Sorry pics are so dark, it was 1am and w/ a picture phone.

Attachments

• 07192007(003).jpg
    07192007(003).jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 568
Spotted a Clean White T Type in Beaumont Next to Banning

Anyone on here? I was in my GN and honked and gave him a wave, I dont know if he seen the GN

I live in orange and i have never seen you i just got back from Iraq been gone a year and 5 months.

Hey how you been long yime no talk last time we talk was in long beach when you brought out the clean ass El Camino

Spotted a Black and Gray T Type this weekend

All black with a gray middle. Anyone one here? I travel around so much, I forgot if it was in san diego or riverside.

I saw someone in a really clean looking Syclone on Interstate 8 heading west a week or two ago. Anyone here? It looked like an older gentleman and he got off to go south on I think the 805 or the 15 one of the two cant remember.

Last night I spoted a GN with black wheels.
Parked off of 1st street and Bonito in downtown Long Beach.

Anyone here?