"Spotted" section

seen this buick on gridley by cerritos mall in front of bank of america, i feel bad for the car it had patches of primer and no bumper fillers at all

Attachments

• IMG00009.jpg
    IMG00009.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 332
my brother spoted a 87 gn in socal last night. he was riding an R6. i was told my brother gave a thumbs up and teh driver stabed it. he said it had some black smoke come out the tail pipes and it pulled ok. The GN owner might want to fix that SES light ;)

I saw a 87 gn on a car carrier in granada hills 2 days ago. Maybe somebody local bought it from out of state, or sold it and was shipping it out of state. Had a huge sticker on the front window that said "REBORN". super clean car!!except the sticker;)

Spotted a TTA going northbound on the I-5 near the Garnet Ave exit. Window tint looked like it was turning purple and the car itself looked a little dirty. But still cool to see one.

Hey Boost231 The Gn your bother seen was that on the I-10? I bought my car that night and was driving it home and had a bike pull up and give me the thumbs up and i did get on it! And my dam SES was stuck on when i bought the car!

spotted another gn down south st. in city of cerritos, elderly lady driving this time, looked like a 84-86 nice car tho

spotted another gn down south st. in city of cerritos, elderly lady driving this time, looked like a 84-86 nice car tho

did it have a Tach, cage, and Micky DR on it?? i let a little old lady drive mine today to see if she wanted to purchase it :)

Saw a GN yesterday in Sylmar parked in front of a house, had bigger aftermarket chrome rims on it and a t-type "3.8 SFI Turbo" on the trunk. Car was a bit dirty, but otherwise looked nice. Plate was 4zgh580.

I forgot about this forum... now looking at this thread I'm kind of disappointed that I haven't been spotted :redface:

As for the 87 GN that someone has spotted with big n little centerlines in oceanside.. That description matches a guy I know that works on the Camp Pendleton air station a few squadrons down from me.

There is also a guy that brings his car to the Camp Pendleton auto hobby shop with an unbelievably clean 87 T with GNX fender vents and what looks like the 1994 Kenne Bell catalog under the hood. Really nice shade of blue. He told me he used to race but does not anymore. I think he told me he was a member of the BGNRA.

I've also spotted a white T in the san marcos area about a year and a half ago. IIRC he had draglite skinnies up front but stock wheels on the back.

More recently (like in october) I sighted not a turbo buick, but a dude wearing a GN1 shirt with a huge Power 6 logo on the back. Black guy, looked about 30 walking in oceanside. Anyone from here?

San Jose

Just spotted an '86 GN, stock wheels, good shape, couple of nicks here and there, with a "UC Santa Cruz" sticker in the rear window. It was in the parking lot of the Downtown San Jose Holiday Inn. Anyone know this one?

I spotted the guy I bought my GN on I5 the other day near the 133. He was driving his little WRX. As I passed him I tooted the horn and then floored it.:tongue:

Later he caught up to me. I looked over at him as I smiled and waved. :D

He looked so sad in that classless, little fart can car that makes that funny bddddddddddd sound. I could tell he was regretting his decision to sell this GN. Dude owned it for 16 years.

Mine now, sucker!!!!!
:biggrin:
Haaaa!

Little fart can?

Maybe you could sell him back his old tail pipes off your car:D .

Maybe you could sell him back his old tail pipes off your car:D .

LOL
I told him I was going to get rid of those when I replace the cat back. He seriously told me I shouldn't because they look and sound cool. I might be able to get some good money out of him for them....:biggrin:

LOL
I told him I was going to get rid of those when I replace the cat back. He seriously told me I shouldn't because they look and sound cool. I might be able to get some good money out of him for them....:biggrin:

LOL! Yeah sell them back :D Who knows maybe they'll sound good on that fart can of his.:tongue:

I saw 2 in one day!!

Ok the first turbo Buick was on the 5 north by the 605/on the way to the City of Commerce. It had 20 inch chrome Iroc wheels (maybe our engine friend 87GNonIrocs). It had chrome bumpers and gauges on the A-pillar post. The plate number was 4RHO308 or something like that.

The second one was in Bell Gardens at the 710 and Florance. IT was an 86 Turbo Buick. Looked like it had GNX style wheels on it. It was sitting at a shop, I cant remember if it was a tire shop or a repair shop. It looked clean. It also had one of those side mounted front mount intercoolers (I dont know who mad it, sorry).

Anyone know of these two Buicks?!

Not a turbo buick, but while was driving home in my GN tooday, I hear a rumpity rump coming from behind me.....This Jaguar XJ6 goes cruisin buy me while I was stopped in traffic near edinger and 55 in Santa Ana and barks his engine at me.

This wasn't any ordinary XJ6...the bugger had a gear head behind the wheel, a monster LED shift light tach up on the dash and what sounded like a pretty wicked running small block under the hood.

Anyone ever see this Jag on the street or at the track?