"Spotted" section

A while ago when I was driving to HB heading west bound on the 22 freeway I would see a GN with GNX style rims. This was at about 5am ish. Maybe a daily driver? It looked like the driver would exit Trask St in Garden Grove....any ideas?

I've seen that guy on the 22 early one morning on my way to work. I tried to race him but he didn't want any. He then got off that same exit. :cool: It was a very clean car.

Anyways my girlfriend saw one today in Anaheim.

How about this? Is there a guy here named Rich whose wife/gf goes to Mesa College in SD? I parked my car in the lot and she pulled over and asked me who I was, she knew what the car was. She said Rich posted at one of the forums.

How about this? Is there a guy here named Rich whose wife/gf goes to Mesa College in SD? I parked my car in the lot and she pulled over and asked me who I was, she knew what the car was. She said Rich posted at one of the forums.

That's probably EGOKILR.

I've seen two GN's in Las Vegas.

The first I saw had some ugly wheels on it and it was kind of lowered in the rear... Other than that, it looked nice. Couldn't catch up with the guy to talk to him....

The other was a stock looking GN and I did talk to the guy at a redlight. He said it had 50K miles on it and he had bought it 10 years ago and was a driver. Very nice looking car- I saw him on Sunset in Henderson.

was going down the 405 south bound going through santa monica area. Saw a 86 or 87 gn, original paint it looked like. Had 20" chrome irocs I believe, with a sticker still on the tread on the front passenger tire. T tops off, hispanic dude. Maybe one of the board members here? I was in the maxima, so no action:D

Chatting with a owner of a VERY clean 87 with 60,000 miles on it.. I saw it on Carson in a WalMart parking lot.. it had a Kenny Bell intercooler, intake and black GNX style wheels.. Passed on my info and this web page and regional section (don't know why)..

Chatting with a owner of a VERY clean 87 with 60,000 miles on it.. I saw it on Carson in a WalMart parking lot.. it had a Kenny Bell intercooler, intake and black GNX style wheels.. Passed on my info and this web page and regional section (don't know why)..
-----------------------
Colored dude driving?
If so, I met and talked with him about 5 or 6 months ago at the Macs or one of the other fast food chains about 3 blocks down on Carson next to the Ralph's. Kevin had done some work on his car. I also passed along TB.com info, some people just aren't internet user friendly, and yes, decidely nice looking GN. Can't remember his name, though.

-----------------------
Colored dude driving?
If so, I met and talked with him about 5 or 6 months ago at the Macs or one of the other fast food chains about 3 blocks down on Carson next to the Ralph's. Kevin had done some work on his car. I also passed along TB.com info, some people just aren't internet user friendly, and yes, decidely nice looking GN. Can't remember his name, though.

yea that must have been him.. he stated that he only pulled the car out due to it being smogged and that he lived in Bixby knolls... hopefully he will sign up or call me.. sounded like he wanted to hang out..

Met another GN owner today who lives 15 minutes away from me. I live in Mira Mesa and he's in the Penasquitos area. I was visiting my brother in law and he lives across the street from him. It just so happened his garage was open and I spotted his GN. The owner was outside so I struck up a conversation with him...older gentleman, real nice guy. He's got a really clean 86 GN with 30k+ miles! All stock with factory T-tops, digital dash and digital climate control. Joe is his name and since he's not a member here, I told him about tb.com and to check it out.

Santee Ca.

Just saw a Black T-Type/GN driving southbound on Cuyameca St making a left turn about south of Mission Gorge. I would assume that was Don or his son sin I think they are the only other ones that own a Turbo Buick besides me in Santee?:D

Only have seen two in San Diego in the 5 Years I have been here.

One on the 15 freeway near Rancho Bernardo exit with a cool hat and I believe centerlines. And an older lady with a stockish one near UTC and I think the son also was driving it when I seen them.

Except for the guys we already know. My1st GN and Turbo38951 sorry, and the other SD crew I didnt mention. I havent been in contact just been really buisy and the GN has been lonely. She'll be fire breathing again with the new upgrades soon. Talk to you all later.

Also a younger guy with one in or around Rancho Santa Fe

I AM NEW TO THE GN Community!! L@@K

My name is Gerald an I own a 1986 GN that Luo, my main man just finish doing the engine, approx 400 Horse's, Earl in the L.B.C hooked up the electrical and Art Car who did the 3200 stall and shift kit. Please email at Gantoine1@aol.com contact info or call me at 310-709-8887 to let me know when you guys meet or chat. this chat room board is a headache, where is the LIVE chat rooms..anyway is there anything else I need to make this car in meant condition other than the entire which is done completely and the egine was done,...I do need a right passenger door glass becuase the rivits that are attached to the glass is broke thus casuing wind to get in my car and sound very very loud..any parts out there or a extra right door glass for sale? Is there a fix for it? Let me know and please let me know about the drives, the meetings and any other stuff?
gerald!

Just met a 87 T blue color in the Lakewood area.. column shift, chrome five star rims (looked like Iroc style) with gray leather interior.. Stated he just had some work done.. had some headers installed and a 3in DP.. dropped him our web site info and my number..

I dont know about you but "blue" with "chrome rims" and all the other BS that he has on his car tells me a few things.
1. He dont know what the hell type of car he got becuase if he did he would not put that after market S__T on it.
2. He must be a young guy
3. that combo you just gave me looks like, sounds like and smells like.....well you know the rest!
Gerald (a guy that beleives in keeping it original)

I dont know about you but "blue" with "chrome rims" and all the other BS that he has on his car tells me a few things.
1. He dont know what the hell type of car he got becuase if he did he would not put that after market S__T on it.
3. that combo you just gave me looks like, sounds like and smells like.....well you know the rest!

Um...right. :confused:

--------------------------------
Everybody knows what type of car these are, and almost everybody puts aftermarket stuff on them. He could be any age and just not afford to be able to modify or restore the car to everybody else's standards, such as yours. That car might be on it's way to being a really nice turbo brick down the yellow brick road
Gary (yea, mines 100 % original too)