OK Ford Vs. Buick Oct. 27th - Headsup Racing - Countdown Begins

What hotel is everyone staying at?

BW

Plenty of trailer parking at Ruby's Inn 2105 S. Green Ave, Purcell, OK 405 527 5577. Exit 91, I believe off I-35. About 10 miles south of the track. Good for those of us coming from the south. A few motels in Noble, OK, about 10 miles north of the track, can't remember any names, tho. Maybe someone else can chime in. HTH

Mike

Plenty of trailer parking at Ruby's Inn 2105 S. Green Ave, Purcell, OK 405 527 5577. Exit 91, I believe off I-35. About 10 miles south of the track. Good for those of us coming from the south. A few motels in Noble, OK, about 10 miles north of the track, can't remember any names, tho. Maybe someone else can chime in. HTH

Mike

thats where im staying.. made reservations 2 weeks ago for 2 nights

The 455 Nova....I mean Apollo, hehe, will be back again this year.

It's been improved a wee bit. See if I can't give us Buicks some sorely needed single digit help.

Holiday Inn
1000 NORTH INTERSTATE DRIVE
NORMAN, OK 73072
UNITED STATES
LOCAL PHONE: 1-405-3642882

this is where we are staying, same place we stayed last year and there was a bunch of trailer there. I made a reservation online this morning. Called to make sure it was okay to park a trailer there and they said that it was okay. A couple guys from KC are staying there also.

Where I'm at!

5th RV to the right of the fence next to the trash bin.......Thunder Valley Raceway.

Still waiting on confirmation from management. Otherwise, wherever the RV runs out of fuel is where I stay.

I'm coming, hopefully the GN will be coming with me :mad:

The 4.1 is not coming along very fast and the 109 is running on 5 cylinders...we will see soon....

It's looking like my pop and I will be there with 2 cars...hopefully one will be running well into the 10's and the other low 11's.

John,
I'm in San Antonio. Can I race my 02 Buick Regal GS?:smile:
Yes, if Buick powered. Or F@rd powered. :p

Anyone know if entry is still free for out of state racers?
Always has been.

Me and my dad will be there with his 10 sec GN.
Staying at Ruby's Inn?

BTW. good idea to bring your own race gas, tho it is available at the track.
Also, 93 octane is hard to find, if your running alky injection.

sorry guys, i can't make it. gotta work and can't get off. i was going to go for my 9sec pass but i guess it can wait.

Really? How do we get free entry? The last time I went we got charged.

Jason

Just ask. They always notice my front license plate at the ticket booth.
Free entry for car & driver out of state. Must pay for Friday night Test & Tune, if you want to race Friday night, but you won't have to go thru Tech on Saturday again. HTH

Just ask. They always notice my front license plate at the ticket booth.
Free entry for car & driver out of state. Must pay for Friday night Test & Tune, if you want to race Friday night, but you won't have to go thru Tech on Saturday again. HTH
sweet... cant wait ..

thanks for the headsup Mike

Yes.. there will be several new supercharged cars there.

Damien.. where is your car! dont' remember seeing you last year.

John